Sims 4 expansions sharable one Xbox One?

Discus and support Sims 4 expansions sharable one Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter has owned Sims4 and some expansions for years. I purchased some expansions by mistake under my own account. Can she access them under her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CherylVeith, Jan 7, 2023.

1. CherylVeith
    CherylVeith Guest

My daughter has owned Sims4 and some expansions for years. I purchased some expansions by mistake under my own account. Can she access them under her own account? Xbox One.

:)

CherylVeith, Jan 7, 2023
  2. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Sims 4 expansion

Have you tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it? You can also try a hard reset or reset your router.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

5. dempup Win User

Sims University Add On - says it has installed but not appearing in games

Hi JohnnytheP. Yes, you are right. Sims University is an expansion pack to Sims 4, so you do need the main game to use unfortunately.

If you are not interested in purchasing The Sims 4, i would recommend contacting Support and request a refund for the purchase at https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Hope it all works out for you
  6. IsabellaMakayla Win User

Will The Sims 4 be coming out for Xbox One?

you need sims 4 on xbox one
Thema:

1. Sims 4 expansions sharable one Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Sims expansions sharable

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4: I brought an expansion 'cats and dogs' on Xbox series X. But I cannot for the life of me get it to download on the actual game, its installed into the xbox itself but not the game. And when I...
  9. I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download: I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all the...
  10. my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...: My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the EA store it shows that I own them. When I try...