Sims 4 Expansion Packs

Discus and support Sims 4 Expansion Packs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox Team! I understand that Sims 4 is going to be on Console, and I wanted to say that if you would add the Vampires Expansion Pack, then I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubyRose1324, Oct 22, 2017.

1. RubyRose1324
    RubyRose1324 Guest

Sims 4 Expansion Packs

Hello, Xbox Team! I understand that Sims 4 is going to be on Console, and I wanted to say that if you would add the Vampires Expansion Pack, then I will buy the games from you. However, If there is not going to be the Vamps, then I will have to buy a computer
    and then the PC version instead. I would REALLY appreciate it if you would have that particular game! It's by far my favorite thing about it. I'm sure there's lots of other gamers who feel the same way. It would really help to have the Get Together and Get
    To Work Packs, too!!!! I've been wanting the games and those three packs forever now but my mom said she won't buy me a computer because she just bought me an. Xbox One. Please make those for Xbox One!!!!

:)

RubyRose1324, Oct 22, 2017
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    You would think in 2016 digital downloads would be cheaper?

Sometimes Digital stuff is cheaper. The Sims 4 expansion packs for PC on EA NZ's website are cheaper than what all retailers here are charging.

smileskybird, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Aestek
    Aestek Guest
    GTA V trailer, now youve seen it.

Not sure from the preview, it kinda looks like the Sims 3 "The Ghetto" expansion pack

Aestek, Oct 22, 2017
  4. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  5. smileskybird Win User

You would think in 2016 digital downloads would be cheaper?

Sometimes Digital stuff is cheaper. The Sims 4 expansion packs for PC on EA NZ's website are cheaper than what all retailers here are charging.
  6. Alaska AirlinesAirbu Win User

Sims 4 Expansion packs

I saw this video on YouTube about this gamer playing battlefront star wars, and I've been wanting to download it. The problem is, how do you down load stuff? I don't know how to down load a game because I don't really know how to use this computer. Help
    me out here!
  7. Tomesso Win User

Sims 4 Expansion packs

Hi there,

I recommend you to reinstall the game and perform a hard reset.
  8. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Sims 4 expansion pack

Thema:

Sims 4 Expansion Packs

1. Sims 4 Expansion Packs - Similar Threads - Sims Expansion Packs

2. Been double charged for Train Sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been double charged for Train Sim: My son purchased the Train Sim World 3: Birmingham Cross City Line: Lichfield - Bromsgrove - Redditch, but has been charged for this and the Birmingham starter pack. I am pretty sure he should...
  3. Sims 4 expansions sharable one Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 expansions sharable one Xbox One?: My daughter has owned Sims4 and some expansions for years. I purchased some expansions by mistake under my own account. Can she access them under her own account? Xbox One....
  4. Sims 4 expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 expansion pack: so basically im trying to get the discover university pack cause it's on sale, but when i go to the xbox store it charges the original price??? b1c84a3f-02b0-4722-ad76-89ab16ddf3f4
  5. Sims 4 expansion packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 expansion packs: I have purchased Sims 4 for my daughter who will be playing on a child account. It came with a code for an expansion pack. If I add the code to the parent account will she be able to play on child...
  6. Sims 4 Expansion packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 Expansion packs: 5/06/20 i just bought the sims 4 island living expansion pack about two hours ago. After it downloaded i loaded the game and my 3 other packs were not listed like i had owned them, but whenever...
  7. Sims 4 university expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 university expansion pack: I bought a $25 gift card and bought the $19.99 new sims university expansion pack i entered the code correctly twice and it falls to install. dd27769e-020e-412a-8ac3-36c822690056
  8. Sims 4 Missing expansion pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 Missing expansion pack: posting for my daughter. She recently bought sims 4 expansion packs city living and get to work. Shes tried to play today and the expansion packs seem to have been deleted. Anything she has not...
  9. When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?: When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again? 7a52a5d0-2444-48bf-a520-0f6f397c5704
  10. Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the sims 4 expansion packs saved to on Xbox one?: Ive got an xbox one S and recently have been having a problem with my sims 4 disc. When you put the disc in an error occurs on the screen. We went to the shop and they said there’s something wrong...