Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

Discus and support Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I could really use some help. I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LivedClover3623, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

Hello, I could really use some help.

I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart) and am trying to find the game to be installed on my xbox. I already have the Sims 4 installed. I went to my EA Account
    and redeemed the code. But on my origin account there is nothing in my Game Library, this is my first time signing up for both accounts and i contacted support but they couldn't help me. I went to the store on my xbox one and tried to redeem it there but it
    is 16 digits instead of 25, so it doesn't come out right. I've spent 3 hours trying to fix this but nothing is working.

If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it.

:)

LivedClover3623, Jun 9, 2018
  2. Feedback Wanted: Thread List Redesign

PassiveLocket28, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Fredzilla86
    Fredzilla86 Guest
    Xbox Live trial code help

My friend gave me a code to redeem a free trial for Xbox Live Gold, however the code has 30 digits and when prompted on my Xbox One, I can only enter 25 digits. Is there a way to enter 30 digits or is my code not redeemable?

Fredzilla86, Jun 9, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

If you redeemed it on your EA account then it would be for the PC version, not the Xbox version. Sounds like you inadvertently got it for PC.

JohnnyXeo, Jun 10, 2018
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox one

If you redeemed it on your EA account then it would be for the PC version, not the Xbox version. Sounds like you inadvertently got it for PC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can an xbox 360 code be redeemed on XBOX one

All Xbox codes are 25 digits, even 360 ones. Since it is 16 digits, it most likely needs to be redeemed in the game itself.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

kod na karte przedpłaconą [Edit - Translation] - Code for prepaid code

Hello Amelka,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You are correct, the Xbox prepaid codes should be 25 digits long. Xbox will not take codes that are any shorter or longer.

Check your 16 digit code for any possible redeeming instructions. For example, you may be asked to redeem that 16 digit code on a publishers/third party website before getting your 25 digit Xbox code.

Hope this helps!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Vbucks gift card help

The website Parity linked is where you need to redeem the code. Xbox codes are 25 digits, but developers may have codes for content through them that are typically 16 digits and redeemed either through the game itself or on a specific website.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming code

Make sure you're redeeming it in the right place. An Xbox code is 25 digits. Since it's 16 digits, you most likely need to redeem it on Epic's website. There should be instructions with the code.
Thema:

1. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ... - Similar Threads - Sims City Living

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...