sims 3 pets online pass

Discus and support sims 3 pets online pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year we tranfured all of our info frol and old white Xbox 360 to a new black one. My Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets won't let's my use my online passes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gothic dragon 2, Jan 5, 2014.

1. sims 3 pets online pass

Last year we tranfured all of our info frol and old white Xbox 360 to a new black one. My Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets won't let's my use my online passes. Why does that happen and how do I fix it. I want to download some new homes to remodel.

:)

gothic dragon 2, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Luciano Di Mase, Jan 5, 2014
  3. kayedwards3
    kayedwards3 Guest
    sims 3 pets

before i waste more of my dough could anyone inform me if a sims 3 pets online pass is same as expansion pack? or do i have to go to store and buy expansion pack then pay 800 points for more mysterious add ons? thanks

kayedwards3, Jan 5, 2014
  4. sims 3 pets online pass

You need to contact support. We can't solve that sort of problem on the forums.

Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62-4A83-8CE3-AFE8CFBF2C96, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    [quote user="gothic dragon 2"]My Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets won't let's my use my online passes.[/quote]

Those games don't have online passes.

Dirty Loco, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

sims 3 pets online pass

[quote user="gothic dragon 2"]My Sims 3 and Sims 3 pets won't let's my use my online passes.[/quote]

Those games don't have online passes.
  7. Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62 Win User

sims 3 pets online pass

You need to contact support. We can't solve that sort of problem on the forums.
  8. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Sims 3 pets compatibility

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

sims 3 pets

10. Mighty Assassin Win User

The sims 3 (not pets)

Aye its the same for me with the gf, she love the game aswell. I thought it was a bad idea getting her into gaming. :)
Thema:

sims 3 pets online pass

1. sims 3 pets online pass - Similar Threads - sims pets online

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...