​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support ​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw because the ad in the lower left corner goes to black and freezes the game for long periods. If other Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Butler - ATransC, Jul 21, 2017.

1. ​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw

Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw because the ad in the lower left corner goes to black and freezes the game for long periods. If other Microsoft games are like that, I am going to stick with Android!

:)

Tom Butler - ATransC, Jul 21, 2017
  2. I cannot sign in on Microsoft Mahjong nor Microsoft Solitare Collection.

For some reason, I cannot sign in, but whenever I play Microsoft Jigsaw, it automatically signs me in.

CalmStarfish853, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Daily challenges

Microsoft Jigsaw gets troubles. I can open the menu of the callenges but cannot play the games. They won't open.

SnippetyDuck65, Jul 21, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
  5. Thanks OK Fowl. I have covered all of the suggested checks. The computer works fine, other games work fine. MS Jigsaw became increasingly unsteady. Each time the pointer either hesitates or completely freezes is when the lower-right corner ad goes to black
    and the "Do you want to stop ads?" line is there. Recently, the pointer freezes completely every time, and also recently, the ad window is black for 20-30 seconds at a time.

XBox might be fine for kids, but I don't play online. The overhead for me makes it too much trouble to use and this problem with jigsaw just adds to the grief. Better I ignore any XBox services and find other toys. Like I say, maybe I can get an Adroid add-on.

Thanks for trying.

Tom Butler - ATransC, Nov 2, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

HI,

Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  7. Tom Butler - ATransC Win User

Thanks OK Fowl. I have covered all of the suggested checks. The computer works fine, other games work fine. MS Jigsaw became increasingly unsteady. Each time the pointer either hesitates or completely freezes is when the lower-right corner ad goes to black
    and the "Do you want to stop ads?" line is there. Recently, the pointer freezes completely every time, and also recently, the ad window is black for 20-30 seconds at a time.

XBox might be fine for kids, but I don't play online. The overhead for me makes it too much trouble to use and this problem with jigsaw just adds to the grief. Better I ignore any XBox services and find other toys. Like I say, maybe I can get an Adroid add-on.

Thanks for trying.
  8. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

microsoft jigsaw

9. Mister Mascot Win User

can´t play the game

Hey there MangoFaser99319,

Sorry to hear about the issue with playing Microsoft Jigsaw, please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps!
  10. SnootyPrawn44 Win User

Game freezing up constantly

cant play jigsaw anymore. freezes and x's itself out. anybody know of another good jigsaw app game I can get. since, Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing these issues.
Thema:

1. ​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - ​Simply cannot play

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. Xbox App simply won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App simply won't install: I have been going crazy trying to install the Xbox app, and get gamepass on PC afterwards. I had it before on my older PC - I got a new PC this summer and never bothered with installing gamepass...
  10. What do I do if my game simply won’t update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if my game simply won’t update?: As I attempted to open minecraft the game said it needed an update so I clicked update. However, it is now stuck and will not actually update the game even though it shows it in the queue. I can’t...