Simply cannot login

Discus and support Simply cannot login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end! I'm going through the process of setting up our new Xbox One and I'm stuck in a infinite loop of the Xbox asking for my user name... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Texican Yucca, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Simply cannot login

I'm at my wits end! I'm going through the process of setting up our new Xbox One and I'm stuck in a infinite loop of the Xbox asking for my user name and password succesfully then asking if my child has permission to access services. I go through all of
    this and it simply starts all over without any error message or alert. It's been two hours of me attempting this over and over and over. I've logged into my account on a computer to see if there were any call to actions (zip). I've added, and been charged,
    a credit card. I have no idea what to do.

:)

Texican Yucca, Dec 25, 2015
  2. scanz
    scanz Guest
    Twitch integration confirmed

The android app is shockingly bad. You quite literally cannot do anything on it. Cannot login (or register), cannot search, cannot use favourites, cannot see/use the chat when viewing videos and so on. It's lacking basic features, let alone any advanced features. Hopefully they release an update soon'ish.

scanz, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    cannot login

Try performinga powrr cycle by holding the power button for 10 seconds until completely powers off and then unplug for 10 seconds. After that try it again.

Wolfie McG, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Simply cannot login

HI! Sorry about I´m following the question that you made... I´m having issues whn I need to Log In... The security code I can´t receive it....And also...I was stolen (my cellphone...and I don´t have access yet)....

It´s first time that I participate in a Forum :/

I would be grateful if can help me about, please. Or another person.............. >.<

XxKellyGamer2xX, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I can't even sign into my gamer profile that I made on the 360 I even changed the password 5 times it keeps saying that I'm putting in the wrong Microsoft password wtf

IdleSign1516984, Oct 31, 2018
  6. XxKellyGamer2xX Win User

Simply cannot login

HI! Sorry about I´m following the question that you made... I´m having issues whn I need to Log In... The security code I can´t receive it....And also...I was stolen (my cellphone...and I don´t have access yet)....

It´s first time that I participate in a Forum :/

I would be grateful if can help me about, please. Or another person.............. >.<
  7. IdleSign1516984 Win User

Simply cannot login

I can't even sign into my gamer profile that I made on the 360 I even changed the password 5 times it keeps saying that I'm putting in the wrong Microsoft password wtf
  8. RicardoGomes83 Win User

Sign in error. Code: 0x87DD0006

The xboxone simply does not work, every time i give it a Try, something is not working, now i cannot not even do the login, searched for the error and landed Here... Omg thx to Sony, thx ps4 the Software there works...
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

cannot login

Hey tasos thanks for the reply!

We are here to help but we do need a little more information. Is there a Microsoft account already set up and it just doesn't sign in? If that's the case go ahead and

Create a New Microsoft Account
    and give it another a shot. If that isn't the case then the problem could be that there is corrupt start up data on the console, to get this ironed out we suggest a reset of the console through the Troubleshooter screen, to
    access this screen:

If you're unable to get to the dashboard at all to do the factory reset you need to access the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    From there you can reset your console.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!
  10. tasos21gilera Win User

cannot login

no error code just keep waiting on loading screen after i press create new user...after about a minute a msg is shown telling that our services is down if i remember correct...i already downloaded the update about 1gb...i ll try again later.thnx for ur
Thema:

Simply cannot login

1. Simply cannot login - Similar Threads - Simply cannot login

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. Xbox App simply won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App simply won't install: I have been going crazy trying to install the Xbox app, and get gamepass on PC afterwards. I had it before on my older PC - I got a new PC this summer and never bothered with installing gamepass...
  10. What do I do if my game simply won’t update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if my game simply won’t update?: As I attempted to open minecraft the game said it needed an update so I clicked update. However, it is now stuck and will not actually update the game even though it shows it in the queue. I can’t...