simple updates to xbox games to make fps to start with two screen for vr

Discus and support simple updates to xbox games to make fps to start with two screen for vr in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; im sure the purchases of more digital copys could help things. thank you. submitted by /u/Theduda32 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Theduda32, Jan 28, 2023.

1. /u/Theduda32
    /u/Theduda32 Guest

im sure the purchases of more digital copys could help things. thank you.

submitted by /u/Theduda32
    [link] [comments]

/u/Theduda32, Jan 28, 2023
  2. TBaker2 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020, will SLI - NVlink be supported?

I've got 2x 2080Ti's with nvlink. I wish this game would utilise both, especially considering that VR support is promised which even the nvidia 3080 probably won't be powerful enough for VR.

So the FS2020 dev's really need to ensure nvlink support will be ready for VR at least.

I've tried changing the settings in the nvidia control panel, the Manage 3D settings, by trying the different SLi rendering modes, none of those really make any difference to the FPS. One of the settings fully utilises both GPU's clock speeds which causes
    a little flicking going on the screen yet the FPS is unchanged - just like any other setting.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why don't ALL games take advantage of FPS boost?

Hi,

As far as I'm aware, FPS boost was part of the Xbox backwards compatibility project, a project that has unfortunately been discontinued. No more BC team means no more games with FPS boost.

It's was not as simple as putting a bit of code into a game and unlocking the frame rate. Not a simple fix at all. If it had of been, hundreds of games would have had the boost applied. Sometimes upping the frame rate on certain games can actually break a game. I've seen this issue on older PC titles.

This is a community forum, so we can't say for sure if Microsoft will enable FPS boost on more games in the future, but for now at least that's not the case.

For Xbox One games like RDR2, it's up to the developer now to release a patch/update to make their game run at a higher frame rate.
  4. RyanKinnaman Win User

Cant sign into my profile

VR Clone Try to sign into "account.live.com" and update proofs there, and make sure your Two-step verification is turned off, have 1 email and phone number added and verified, and clear cashe and delete and redownload system update.
  5. bigd7387-793927D4-66 Win User

BF3/MW3

To me it comes down to EA vs' Activision. Pure and simple. Different developers are making the games but it comes down to those two compaines publishing it. I myself would rather have 60 FPS in a shooter then 30. I am also worried as crap about putting to
    much faith into EA to give me 30 fps because I get sick playing shooter's with crappy framerate. So yeah, FPS are important to me in fast action shooters.
  6. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

WE WANT A VR FOR XBOX (upvote so Microsoft can see)

Ever since ps4 has gotten VR I could not keep thinking about it, WHEN DO WE GET VR. It has been many years and we still haven't got it, people are starting to get impatient. You have the money, you have the technology and you have the community
    that wants it. I really have been wanting to play xbox VR games for a long time but we don't have any, maybe a VR racing game, like they have on the playstation, a VR gun game? Horror game? any game, we just want VR. Maybe you guys don't need your own VR headset.
    Maybe you guys can just team up with facebook and make the Oculus Rift compatible with xbox, all your need to do then is just create VR games. There are so many games on the xbox market, that has the potential to have VR on xbox, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa,
    etc. So c'mon guys, make a VR please.
    Please don’t scream in caps on your subject, people may not respond. Xbox currently does not have a feature in VR, but moaning ain’t gonna help in this situation. Please take this to xbox support, if you want a release date, if there ever is one.
Thema:

1. simple updates to xbox games to make fps to start with two screen for vr - Similar Threads - simple updates games

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  5. So this is just a simple question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So this is just a simple question.: So this is just a simple question. I play Elden Ring on xbox live and I use looking for group to help my fellow players in the community by answering their questions or tips on builds as well as...
  6. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  7. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  8. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down: You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already. After you do that complete the activities in the insider app. It just a short...
  9. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  10. Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...: I understand I’m not blameless as I forgot to update my address on my account (don’t order much from the Microsoft store) but what I don’t understand is why it’s nearly impossible after placing...