Silver

Discus and support Silver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought silver for Destiny 2 yesterday and have still not received it. Anybody else having issues? 188ca41d-d79e-4611-880f-ca1ab3d9bf8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Redeemer3 ELITE, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Silver

I bought silver for Destiny 2 yesterday and have still not received it. Anybody else having issues?

:)

Redeemer3 ELITE, Sep 19, 2017
  2. forme65
    forme65 Guest
    Silver

Correction: I have NEVER received 200% rewards at silver either, what's up with that? Front France all the way to Thailand.

forme65, Sep 19, 2017
  3. 360vixen
    360vixen Guest
    Satisfied with Silver

Is anyone else just a Silver account on Xbox LIVE and has no qualms about it? I guess I'm just not that into the whole social aspect of playing with strangers online. Although it is annoying when games devote a dispropotiante number of achievements to being online-only.

360vixen, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Silver

It is a very new game so it might be a bug in the game. I would contact the publisher and see what they can do. Also, you could try calling xbox customer support to inquire on a refund.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Silver

It is a very new game so it might be a bug in the game. I would contact the publisher and see what they can do. Also, you could try calling xbox customer support to inquire on a refund.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  6. kaeruNkame Win User

If Titanfall is not in 1080P then Xbox One is done

Silver and trolls, silver and trolls...
  7. ash2k83 Win User

Ok something for fun!!

silver and gold ones so if you're on a silver account you get silver and gold gets...well you understand :D
  8. Smwutches Win User

Downgrade to Silver

Please create a new thread for yourself if you're having an issue. Please don't bump a 2 year old thread. The advice is the same if you're having the same issue. You will need to contact support.
  9. XxShAmoSA21xX Win User

Downgrade to Silver

I'm having the same problem.
Thema:

Silver

1. Silver - Similar Threads - Silver

2. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  3. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me: How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me 0238a621-ffc9-456d-82be-9e60ff0f7229
  4. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...: I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd
  5. Connecting 360 to Xbox Live Silver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting 360 to Xbox Live Silver: I cannot get my Xbox 360 connected to Xbox Live Silver. The console connects to the internet, but won't connect to Live. I'm trying to update the console, but never bothered trying to connect to...
  6. Missing silver DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing silver DLC: I recently purchased a special silver pack, but I cannot find it. I purchased via my phone, but the DLC is not on my PC. Where could it have gone? 0927c463-7437-4873-8d7e-0143e8254dba
  7. Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver purchase went through twice: Is there anyway I can get a refund for one bundle of silver? I went to go buy one pack of 2000 for 20 dollars but it went through twice and I dont need that much and I dont really have the money...
  8. Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times: Last night I tried to purchase destiny 2 silver but was told “oops there was a problem” I retried three times and was given the same message. I checked my purchase history and the four tries had...
  9. Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 silver on Xbox one: So ive purchased silver multiple times and none of it is showing up in my account, ive done all the steps bungie gave and xbox gave and none are working, also when i bought the silver i never got...
  10. Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen: I have Kingdom Come downloaded onto my xbox one but it gets stuck on the Deep Silver loading screen before getting to the main menu. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. What else can i do to fix...