Silly Question

Discus and support Silly Question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there I`m from Switzerland. Up in here is no XBL Rewards available, thats making me sad. Because it seems to have very cheap offers. I know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bhutankam Pema, May 20, 2014.

  1. Silly Question


    Hi there

    I`m from Switzerland. Up in here is no XBL Rewards available, thats making me sad.

    Because it seems to have very cheap offers.

    I know the XB1 is not released here, but would it be possible to get any Specials for me?

    Perhaps Somebody has a doubled Code, It doesn`t matter what?

    The Problem is, I can`t buy anything on XBL-Store, because it`s not Supported.

    I would like to have per example the Titanfall Add-Ons.

    Is there any Option to get such things?

    I do not Understand it, are there differeces between XB-Video for the 360 and the one. I think at last i should be possible for me to download Videos on the XB1.

    I know it will be amaizing!

    Any Beta-Codes or Something will make me happy, so i can test arround.

    Please if you have any codes you don`t need send me a PN.

    Or if you know where i can get such things, tell me.

    THX

    :)
     
    Bhutankam Pema, May 20, 2014
    #1
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Silly questions

    if you recover your game tag (via your windows live ID email and password) then you will get all your achievements and game score numbers as well as any remaining live GOLD and MS points you had on the account. you would need a transfer cable or a USB flash
    drive if you want to transfer over game saves (anything bought from the markeplace like games or add on stuff can be downloaded again for free as long as it is the same account that bought it).
     
    davemcfly85, May 20, 2014
    #2
  3. silly question

    ^ but you arent playing 3barred or yellow barred .... so its all good.
     
    a tired old guy, May 20, 2014
    #3
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

    Silly Question

    Eden0032, May 30, 2014
    #4
  5. VernierSlake Win User

    Silly questions

    Just buy a USB stick. A small one will only set you back a fiver or so.
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

    silly question

    The post i was referring to got deleted btw,I was'nt saying the OPs comment was'nt helpful.
  7. xXTHEBEERMANXx Win User

    silly question

    Alrighty then, cuz on bo2 my location changed all the time and I'm getting lag in every game now
  8. a tired old guy Win User

    silly question

    They just wanted to fix the problem with people having to play with 3bar connections. .

    Issue solved.
  9. OriginalEyeball Win User

    silly question

    And.....The winner for least helpful post of the day,Goes to......

    @Op Sorry no,Not found it,Wish it had ping,In numbers too,Not bars.
Thema:

Silly Question

Loading...
  1. Silly Question - Similar Threads - Silly Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. I been suspended for smt silly

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I been suspended for smt silly: I was suspended for my profile picture it wasn't bad at all compeird to other pictures I see this isn't first time it happend I can't submitt a case review because of it I find it pathetic this...
  10. Holiday/Birthday notification feature: a Silly but sweet feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    Holiday/Birthday notification feature: a Silly but sweet feature.: I have been playing Xbox for years now and usually when holidays or even birthdays roll around, I end up spending my time on my Xbox. I want to ask if it would maybe be possible to implement a...