silence from Microsoft
Discus and support silence from Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having the same downloading and freezing problems that many other posters have mentioned. Despite the numerous posts I have yet to see a response... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HomemadeCord81, Aug 23, 2017.
Thema:
silence from Microsoft
Loading...
-
silence from Microsoft - Similar Threads - silence Microsoft
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...
in XboX InsidersThe 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators.... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
I am being scammed and silenced.
in XBoX AccessibilityI am being scammed and silenced.: Microsoft has scammed me out of an account, they have hung up on me multiple times, they have raised my issue to the account recovery department and still they ghosted me, they asked for an email... -
Xbox finding new ways to silence and ban players
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox finding new ways to silence and ban players: Hello all, I hope you are doing well today. I think this is an issue that all gamers are facing with not only Xbox but other gaming consoles too. We all remember playing gears of war and call...