signing into Minecraft with Microsoft account reveal the email address?

Discus and support signing into Minecraft with Microsoft account reveal the email address? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on a nintendo switch. will signing into Minecraft with my Microsoft account reveal my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OilSud, Feb 18, 2022.

1. OilSud
    OilSud Guest

i want to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on a nintendo switch.

will signing into Minecraft with my Microsoft account reveal my email address anywhere?

:)

OilSud, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello OilSud, in the Microsoft system will not appear, however it would be good to check how nintendo's system works and what permissions the system offers, ideally consult nintendo's official website regarding the accounts.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/

In your Microsoft management account, you can see that you've signed in to your device.

https://account.microsoft.com/
  3. VibroPlex Win User

gamertag email recovery

Sign In then do Settings | Account | -> -> Account Security | Change Microsoft Account |
    fib and tell it you have a new adddresse | and your email addresse is revealed on the right side on the grey box
  4. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

Also to note, they have their own Microsoft accounts. I just need assistance in linking the correct Minecraft profile to the correct sign in email address.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

If you signed up for Minecraft Earth on the website, then you would receive a code in your email address of the Microsoft Account you used to sign up. The code would be in the email, not your Xbox profile. So make sure you signed up with the right Microsoft
    Account, and check all the emails associated to that Microsoft accounts, including Junk or Spam folders to make sure it wasn't sorted incorrectly.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

If I change my email I lose my minecraft account. How to transfer minecraft account while changing the email.

Hello, kowyy. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Your "Minecraft account" is your Microsoft account. There is actually no Minecraft account, since you sign in to the Minecraft website and to the game with your Microsoft account. You can safely change its email address that you will not lose your Minecraft purchase.

But may I know how did you try to change its email address in the past?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. signing into Minecraft with Microsoft account reveal the email address? - Similar Threads - signing Minecraft Microsoft

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  5. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  6. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  7. Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...: Im trying to sign in on minecraft with my microsoft account on my ps5, i made the account on a ps4, and I can’t remember the email address, I know the username but I can’t think of what email...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  10. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...