Signing into Minecraft creates a new account?

Discus and support Signing into Minecraft creates a new account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to sign into Minecraft, had my old account for about 4 years, I've already migrated it to a Microsoft account. but whenever I try to log in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keira Holmes, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Keira Holmes
    Keira Holmes Guest

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft, had my old account for about 4 years, I've already migrated it to a Microsoft account. but whenever I try to log in, it creates a new account that doesn't own Minecraft, and if I tell it to sign in to my usual account, it just signs me back into the new one. I've tried deleting the new one, it just pops back up when I try to sign in. I've only ever had one Microsoft account, and am using that one. Mojang account sign in won't work either. I've tried resetting my password for my Minecraft account, but the email is not showing up. So sorry if this is a simple fix and I'm just blind, but all help is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Keira Holmes, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Atherza Win User

I want to use a different account for my Minecraft

On Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, it signs into the account signed in on the Xbox App. If the new account you created does not have access to Minecraft, then you will have to purchase it for that account.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Keira Holmes,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

You may see all the apps and services that are connected to your Microsoft Account by logging in, clicking "Privacy" at the top, scrolling down to "Apps & Services," and then clicking the link that says "Apps and services that can access your data." From there, search for Minecraft.

Check your previous email that shows the confirmation of the Migration and verify the account where it was link.

You may also raise a ticket with Mojang for them to investigate with the migration process that was performed.

Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  6. IamJustinAaron Win User

I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

If you're having problems signing into your account, select “Can't access
    your account?” from the login screen.

Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new on computer user account.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Signing into Minecraft creates a new account? - Similar Threads - Signing Minecraft creates

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  6. Minecraft not signing in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not signing in.: I have a Minecraft account on PSN that I am trying to play with my son, both on PSN. When I try to sign into it by scanning the QR code, it says the account is linked to another account, but I...
  7. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  8. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  9. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  10. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4