Signing into a network

Discus and support Signing into a network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I am deployed and the only Internet we have is either hotspots from a wireless provider, or the local WiFi. The WiFi requires that you connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agent Smith1825, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Signing into a network

Ok, so I am deployed and the only Internet we have is either hotspots from a wireless provider, or the local WiFi. The WiFi requires that you connect to the network, then log in with a username and password through an internet browser (similar to how you
    would connect at an airport, hotel, or fast food place). However, I can't get the Xbox One to connect. When I connect, it claims to be connected to the network, but when I try and open IE it says "Must be connected to a network" (even though it shows that's
    it's connected in the settings.

IDK if there is a future plan to fix this, but I feel like it is something that needs to be addressed. My Surface even automatically opens up my browser as soon as I connect because it recognizes that's what's needed in order to complete the connection,
    and so does my iPod, and even my Android phone. In this modern age, I don't think it's too much to ask that a console could do the same (and if there is a way to do it and I've just missed something, please let me know).

:)

Agent Smith1825, Jan 4, 2014
  2. No connection

Cannot sign into x box live! it says no connection.when going into set up wireless network, there isn't a list to choose from.tried signing in all the codes manually but it just won't connect.help!!!!

SavvyOpossum130, Jan 4, 2014
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live Account While Offline to Play Offline. (It just now started being a problem)

If you have the most recent update got to settings, network, then select "Go Offline". Try this before signing an account in. Once you go offline there should be no problems signing into your account.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 4, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Signing into a network

taidara, Jan 5, 2014
  5. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    XBR Poseidon, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Awesome, thanks for the info guys Signing into a network :) I had read something about sharing/bridging a connection, maybe I'll try that too.

Agent Smith1825, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Agent Smith1825 Win User

Signing into a network

Awesome, thanks for the info guys :) I had read something about sharing/bridging a connection, maybe I'll try that too.
  8. XBR Poseidon Win User

Signing into a network

9. taidara Win User

Signing into a network

10. Rm 102 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

Arrgh!!!!!! *sign* my xbox same thing also since this morining i had post about it but someone delete it, i find when i connect to network and sign in to xbox live it freeze but not sign in to xbox live but still connect to network no problem or not connect
    to network but still sign in no problem.

it only freeze up when both sign in to xbox live and connect to network.
  11. the hellhounds Win User

Xbox Live Down On Xmas... What a Surprise!!!

Unable to sign in as well. Networks tests confirm connection, but no way to sign in.
Thema:

Signing into a network

1. Signing into a network - Similar Threads - Signing network

2. Xbox Series X Cant Sign In / Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Cant Sign In / Network Issues: I have a computer that I use for Plex. When this computer is on, I can't sign in to my Xbox and there are always issues connecting to the Xbox network. As soon as I put this computer to sleep, the...
  3. How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign): Hi! I have an Xbox dev kit. I want to enable the SMB sign for all hosts in my company. How to do this for the Xbox dev kit? I read I need to disable anonymous access to file share on Xbox, but I...
  4. Ipv6 address’s & why my xbox is signing onto my network using 5 different address’s of the ipv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ipv6 address’s & why my xbox is signing onto my network using 5 different address’s of the ipv6: Ipv6 address’s & why my xbox is signing onto my network using 5 different address’s of the ipv6 why would my xbox be using 5... ipv6 address’s at the same time on my network...
  5. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  6. Signing to Playstation Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing to Playstation Network Error: Hey, so: It's saying I need to sign into the Playstation Network and I can't do it through the main menu or my profile on the main menu and when I try to do it through settings via...
  7. Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...: I have went into network settings all is fine even on yalls end but something isnt right.on my xbox i cannot sign back into my profile,i cannot watch YouTube,netflix,playgames,and i cannot go to...
  8. xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account: keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account 8b21d56d-1e02-4c1e-a8e4-c7f2a2897abb
  9. Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network: My Xbox one has been down for two days. As soon as I turn it on, it automatically logs me out. When I attempt to sign back in, it logs me out again immediately. It also cannot find my wireless...
  10. I can't sign into my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my network?: Split from this thread. I have just bought an xbox one s and i have signed in to Xbox live and im on the wifi but when i go to sign in to Ultimate Team on Fifa 19 it says i have to sign in to...