Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition

Discus and support Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend has been going through an issue where they're unable to log into Minecraft. [img] I apologize if the image is hard to see but this is what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rocket11037, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Rocket11037
    Rocket11037 Guest

My friend has been going through an issue where they're unable to log into Minecraft.
    Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition [​IMG]

I apologize if the image is hard to see but this is what they get once they try to sign into their Microsoft account. As far as I know they haven't done anything that went against Microsoft's guidelines. Reinstalling the game hasn't helped at all either.
    Is there any way to solve this issue?

:)

Rocket11037, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Sodangidni Win User

How to connect my Android Minecraft with my MS account?

Hello, Lorenzo F. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

You can sign in with a Microsoft account in Minecraft Pocket Edition by opening Minecraft settings > tap account > tap sign in for free.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

4. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Can someone help me to connect to a Minecraft Realm for Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Heya!

So we are sure we understand exactly what is going on are you having issues connecting to a Realm on the pocket edition only or on both versions?

If you sign into your profile online and check your
    privacy settings
    do you see any difference when setting everything to all or open?

Have you followed the steps on the
    Minecraft guide for the Pocket edition?
    You may also want to file a support ticket with them as suggested in the guide.
Thema:

1. Signing in won't work on Minecraft Pocket Edition - Similar Threads - Signing won't Minecraft

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  6. Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me sign in.: Hi all, I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7. I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher wasn't working (long story but I won't go...
  7. Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't sign into my microsoft account: I'm trying to reinstall minecraft but it won't login on my microsoft account I am using windows 7 and am fully unable to upgrade or change it my copy is legal my minecraft copy is legal and...
  8. It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.: I restarted my Switch, I deleted Minecraft & downloaded it again, & it still won't let me sign in my Microsoft account. What should I do? da3c6d32-307d-4ce9-9d18-3936a8c51509
  9. Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you trying to sign in minecraft pe kindle fire won't load: I bought minecraft on a kindle fire, but now I own an android tablet and downloaded minecraft from Amazon app when I try to sign to my microsoft account it tells me Are you trying to sign in...
  10. Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in: Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world. I have tried...