Significant screen tearing and menu lag
Discus and support Significant screen tearing and menu lag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone has been noticing sections of pretty bad screen tearing or severe slow downs in the UI. I have a series X with the Alpha skip ahead... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TigerStrike6565, Feb 2, 2021.
Thema:
Significant screen tearing and menu lag
Loading...
-
Significant screen tearing and menu lag - Similar Threads - Significant screen tearing
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Left PC and Xbox Insider due to significant OS instability
in XboX InsidersLeft PC and Xbox Insider due to significant OS instability: I encountered significant instability this morning on both PC (Rog Ally X) and Xbox Series X (2 TB). On PC, everytime I try to play a game or open the store app, I get a pop up with an error code... -
!Enforcement Team reset Strikes to Zero. Is this significant?
in XBoX Accessibility!Enforcement Team reset Strikes to Zero. Is this significant?: Hello there. My 15 year old daughter has gone and got herself an Xbox account suspension, due to her rude - but totally private - chatting to her boyfriend, which seems very harsh, considering... -
When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have... -
How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165... -
Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsSignificant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S: Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but... -
My Brightness lowers significantly when I open any games or apps
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Brightness lowers significantly when I open any games or apps: It worked fine yesterday, there's no new monitor or TV, no new plug ins, no power surges. I'm playing on a TCL TV. I've already hard resetted and nothing changed. Changing HDMI slots on TV doesn't...