Signed Out automatically

Discus and support Signed Out automatically in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting signed out every time I execute a program. Once an application loads I must sign in manually. Other than a nusance for most things, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nooch1969, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Nooch1969
    Nooch1969 Guest

Signed Out automatically

I keep getting signed out every time I execute a program. Once an application loads I must sign in manually. Other than a nusance for most things, I haven't been able to use my XBox Music pass for two months.

Any suggestions?

:)

Nooch1969, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Profile is automatically signed out.

My Xbox 360 recognizes there is a game disc in the tray, but when I tell it to "Play Game", the screen turns black and disconnects from Xbox Live. A second or so passes and it reloads the dashboard and signs my profile back in. I have seen the other forum
    posts instructing users to delete their profile, clear the system cache three times, restart the unit, and redownload my profile. I've now tried these steps three times, and unfortunately the second involved me deleting my profile and items (Ouch), but to
    no avail. Is there anything else I can try before giving up on it completely?

Oh, and it still reads DVD's and CD's just fine, games are the only things that cause this problem.

Thanks.

DARK CREDENDUM, Jan 1, 2014
  3. tammy_smith
    tammy_smith Guest
    Automatically sign out once signed in.

After I automatically sign in a few seconds later I automatically sign out. When I try to sign in again I get sign in error code 0x87dd0019. I have power cycled multiple times and it sometimes doesn't sign out. How do I fix this?

tammy_smith, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Signed Out automatically

Nooch,

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading
    your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Greetings ToastiestOne6!

Can you please create your own thread and detailing out your situation. Include any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This allow us to give you the very best support possible. Thank you!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Automatic sign out

Hi,

Take a look at this troubleshooter it may help: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution
  7. Ghostrider1127 Win User

Automatic sign out

Just out of curiosity I connected via wifi and ran a diagnostics.

Download 16.4

Up 1.61

LAt 96

Pac 2%

MTU 1480

Wireless Str 78%
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Automatic sign out

Hi there!

Currently there is a service alert affecting multiple core services and very likely causing this issue. It's best to wait for the technicians to work out a solution and you can be notified when the issue is resolved from the service status website:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  9. Ghostrider1127 Win User

Automatic sign out

Thank you Brad,

I do not believe the issue lies with either of the two solutions you provided and here is why I think that. On some of the occasions, the controller was never on because I used the media remote to turn on, sign in, and play media. The inactivity timer
    was set at one hour but I know that I have watched movies before longer than an hour without touching any remotes, pausing, fast forward, or rewinding and there have been no issues of the Xbox signing out during some of those times. Regardless I increased
    it to two hours to test it going forward.

There have been times were the signouts happen within a matter of minutes upon resigning in and playing media. An example, I have been watching an episode that is no longer than 40 minutes and on three occasions it has signed out on me.
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

Automatic sign out

Hello Rider,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you are watching a movie try turning the controller off while watching. Sometimes also when the console sits idle even if watching movie it will sign you out. Under power and start up try increasing the inactivity for
    when it will turn off.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Signed Out automatically

1. Signed Out automatically - Similar Threads - Signed automatically

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  7. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  8. how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...: I wish to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts to link an Xbox account to an Epic Games account, but every time the Epic Games website sends me to the Microsoft account login screen, it...
  9. Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign-in window automatically closes/crashes and xbox app services are missing: Guys, how do I sign into the Xbox App??? The sign-in window just simply crashes when I click sign-in and the xbox app services are also missing in services.msc. Please help. I just want to play...
  10. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in: I've been using my Chromebook to play Minecraft since my Windows 10 stopped working. Every time I open the Minecraft launcher on my Chromebook it's not automatically signing in, so every time I...