Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do...

Discus and support Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title states. I have tried logging again. Reinstalling my launcher and I am unsure what other steps I need to take to fix this. Including... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MagpiexTea, Mar 18, 2023.

1. MagpiexTea
    MagpiexTea Guest

Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do...

As the title states. I have tried logging again. Reinstalling my launcher and I am unsure what other steps I need to take to fix this. Including restarting my pc. I have made sure it's the same account multiple times and I still keep getting this message. If I need to give more information I will be happy to give it. Just need some help with this problem thank you in advance.

I am currently on a pc with Windows 11 but I have the launcher and same account on another pc but it's on Windows 10. Not sure if that could cause any issues.

:)

MagpiexTea, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match'

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match'

Hello MagpiexTea,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get stated playing on a launcher when you are getting an error message about the Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know what launcher you are specifically using?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information like complete name and gamertag.
    3. May we ask if you have been using Xbox app too?
    4. Are the Microsoft applications installed in your PC (like Microsoft Office) signed into the same email account with the launcher and Microsoft Store?
    5. On Settings > Accounts > Emails & Accounts, how many emails are listed in there? Is the email for launcher listed in there?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Kindly follow the troubleshooting under the Installation on this support article: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

My Minecraft Launcher only says "Play Demo"

Are you sure you are logged into the Microsoft Store with the same Microsoft Account used to sign in to Minecraft Launcher?
  5. CarTzy Win User

telling me to re-buy Minecraft after I already bought it??

Hi xander costar,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Here are things that you need to check if are getting this error.

Sign out of the launcher for all connected accounts

Sign out from the Microsoft Store

Uninstall the Laucher

Login here to check the game you owned

Sign in to Microsoft Store using the correct account

Install the Windows Minecraft Launcher

Sign in with the same account as signed in with the Microsoft Store

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. CarTzy Win User

problem with connecting minecraft acc to microsoft acc

Hi Ejmys,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Here are things that you need to check if are getting this error.

Sign out of the launcher for all connected accounts

Sign out from the Microsoft Store

Uninstall the Laucher

Login here to check the game you owned

Sign in to Microsoft Store using the correct account

Install the Windows Minecraft Launcher

Sign in with the same account as signed in with the Microsoft Store

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Signed into the same account but keep getting 'Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do... - Similar Threads - Signed same account

2. Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...: My son played Fortnite on the switch using an account using my email address. He then got an Xbox and set up an account using his own email. Now trying to sign in on the Xbox using the account...
  3. cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email: I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem...
  4. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  5. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...: I don't know how to fix this 06509762-407f-44cd-84ae-f07e9cbe6a0b
  6. Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password: I changed my microsoft account password and ever since I can not log into the xbox. I did find some ideas that I have tried. Again- the password I am attempting to use works to sign in to...
  7. "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device"

in XboX Insiders
    "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device": I was directed here by an xbox assistant, I can't un enroll from the xbox insiders program because I can't remember what account I enrolled on. I want to leave the early xbox update but I can't it...
  8. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  9. Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S: Hello, we were able to sign in 2 Xboxes in separate rooms and play each other now when we sign in one of the xbox the other xbox logs out so we can not play the games anymore. how do we resolve...
  10. How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?: How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time? 58f87900-f59a-4b2c-8bca-46e876f0edc5