signed in on another device

Discus and support signed in on another device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; running halo infinite from geforce experience I have two options the steam version or the xbox version , when I run the steam version it says opps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodRx1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. RodRx1
    RodRx1 Guest

running halo infinite from geforce experience I have two options the steam version or the xbox version , when I run the steam version it says opps looks like your signed on with a different device, I click sign on and it says lets play the steam version loads and I get to play! on the xbox version it says opps looks like your signed on with a different device I click sign on it tries to load and gives Error code: (0x80070102) and stops dead.

could it be that someone hacked my account from microsoft and since microsoft can give a flying blue bird ,has never written any authentication protocols into the game? in the meantime whoever hacked my halo infinite(microsoft version) is having a blast playing the game I payed for?

:)

RodRx1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rodrx1

Just to confirm, are you able to access or play Halo infinite natively?
    (I mean, installing the game in a PC or Xbox)

In that way we can know if it’s an issue with the game or with the GeForce platform

Also, are you able to sign in without problems here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. DreadGrrl Win User

Can't sign in

Could your account be in use on another device?

If it is signed in on another device it will kick you out on the device you’ve signed in with. If you are being repeatedly signed in on the other device, you will be repeatedly signed out on the device you’re using.
  4. tangobravozab Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live via multiple devices

Whenever I'm signed in on one device, then sign in on another, the first device is automatically signed out. It's not a port problem, its a Microsoft policy.

What I should have said was I can sign in on the Xbox and PC, but not at the same time.
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Xbox App Error

Hello! Are you able to sign in from another device or the internet browser?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Profile Sign-in Issues

This usually means you're signed in on another device or your subscription needs to be renewed.
Thema:

1. signed in on another device - Similar Threads - signed another device

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However...
  6. Had another unsuccessful sign in on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Had another unsuccessful sign in on my account: I just logged in successfully from my phone and I noticed another unsuccessful log in attempt that's 2 this month I'm guessing that the 2 step sign in process is working I'm worried though they...
  7. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.: So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update some information it says I need to verify...
  8. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  9. My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...: . It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. 93dc4d11-021c-4424-929a-141b45db02e0
  10. Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?: As the title suggests my Xbox series x keeps randomly loading other games and signing into a different account for zero discernible reason. I've tried clearing the mac address but that doesn't...