Signal cable error, display issue

Discus and support Signal cable error, display issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alr to start off. I was at school i came home my cat peed by my xbox i cleaned off my headset started playing after cleaning the pee no sound came out,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by urban zzz, Jan 20, 2023.

1. urban zzz
    urban zzz Guest

Alr to start off. I was at school i came home my cat peed by my xbox i cleaned off my headset started playing after cleaning the pee no sound came out, i go to xbox.com for help a solution said to change display to hdmi for sound to go through again, i did that it made my xbox restart then my entire monitor (sync master 2033) turned on showed analog, digital 3-4 times then went black it has a blue button that would be solid to signal its on, now it blinks and just recently it now says check signal cable, ive tried a diff monitor and removing the signal cable and every cord from xbox and tv, xbox one s by the way, i hope someone can help

:)

urban zzz, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Urban, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

If your cat has peed on the console then I'd recommend against using it just in case some of the liquid has gotten inside. As the video has vanished shortly after finding this out I'd recommend setting up a repair. You can do this via https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

Once set up and you have received your shipping label via email you can pack up your console. Please be sure to send only the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  3. JosephfromNC Win User

Strange : Halo 4 multiplayer menu resets my plasma tv on and off

I know the game runs native 720p...could it be an error with your cables not passing or sustain the signal...or maybe a quirk with how your display handles native 720p content?...just a thought.
  4. TorriderLynx Win User

Xbox one and Denon AVR-791 no audio/image

After one day of having the xbox one hooked up to get the cable box hdmi signal from my Yamaha RX-V665 receiver, the cable box seemed to be overheating (presumably from Xbox pulling video constantly / polling the tv guide). The issues seen are the xbox displays
    "We lost your TV signal, make sure your cable or satellite box is on and plugged in to the xbox" randomly while watching TV, at which time the display on the cable box shows "DUI (download user interface) as if it has just been restarted. Tested using through
    receiver and directly connected to cable box with the same results, TV freezes and signal is lost often within moments randomly. Immediately after having the issue I can hook the cable box up directly to the TV at which time the TV signal works flawlessly.
    Therefore the issue has to do with how the xbox one is utilizing the HDMI signal to and from the cable box. The cable box has never exhibited these issues before and doesn't have them when not connected to the xbox.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox one x connectivity issues

could be as stated a connection and signal issue, Please try using a wired ethernet cat6 cable or a wifi signal booster to troubleshoot this error you are getting.
  6. swampwiz X Win User

Using XCM VBox2 to computer, cannot get good resolution

Irixion, how do I reset the console display? And how would a bad cable make the signal be grainy? A bad cable would cause other issues, not this.

HomegrownSilky, I don't understand what you mean by "unlicensed". I have the license for the Vbox2. And in any case, that is not the problem; the problem is the signal coming from the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Signal cable error, display issue - Similar Threads - Signal cable error

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. No signal

in XBoX on Windows
    No signal: Console powers on but on the screen it says no signal to hdmi. We have changed out hdmi cables and tvs and tried to reset the Xbox with no luck. What else can we try...
  5. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  6. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  7. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  8. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  9. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  10. Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...: Hi have a xbox one which has no signal tried different leads ports and tvs any thoughts 52b1a6ba-425c-4317-9889-c695de0cecab