Discus and support Sign up won't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sign up code in Minecraft won't work it keeps switching to a different code everytime when I do the steps to sign up on the Nintendo switch ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hamood Habibi, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Sign up won't work

My sign up code in Minecraft won't work it keeps switching to a different code everytime when I do the steps to sign up on the Nintendo switch

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ****

:)

Hamood Habibi, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Hamood Habibi,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Hamood Habibi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. Are your device, system, and apps updated?
    2. Did you have the right code that you registered?
    3. Have you check the correct account to sign in?
    If all of the above questions are good, we suggest checking on this article with same issues. Minecraft login issue on Nintendo Switch - Microsoft Community.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. 1JayMax Win User

My account on xbox

Hi JuzoBtw,

In what way won't your Xbox work? Will it not power up at all? Or are you having issues signing in?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

xbox ambassador

Do you have trackers and cookies blocked when trying to sign up? Some sites won't work if you block these.
  6. NathanGassaway Win User

Sign in won't work on Xbox.com

No, my account is not a child's on a family account. It says that I am an adult on my family's account, not a child.
Thema:

1. Sign up won't work - Similar Threads - Sign won't

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  4. Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.: I logged into my Xbox account on PC and downloaded Forza Horizon 5 threw the Xbox app. Now when it was finished downloading, I opened the game, and all my progress/cars did not pop up. It shows...
  5. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  6. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  8. Won't let me sign in at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign in at all???: I have turned my Xbox on and off, left it alone, disconnected the wifi, turned it into offline mode... But it still keeps giving me the "Can't sign in. Please try again in a little while" no...
  9. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Can't sign in on my xbox series x. Tried everything even doing hard reset, now I can't even add an account on my Xbox. 4275e5ee-e435-4ee8-9433-27c8b8cb5f64
  10. Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account: I have an Xbox account and it's my main one with everything on it BUT I also have other accounts just ones my siblings can play on so they don't ruin my actual account. But the problem is when I...