Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live.

Discus and support Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy. So I just installed Call of Duty: Black Ops on my Xbox One via disc about 2 days ago. Since then, I've been getting the same message after a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diebric, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Diebric
    Diebric Guest

Howdy. So I just installed Call of Duty: Black Ops on my Xbox One via disc about 2 days ago. Since then, I've been getting the same message after a few games.

Firstly, it will sometimes only disconnect me from the game, saying the servers are not available right now, even though I can go straight back into a match within 1 minute.

Secondly, it will tell me that I've been disconnected from Xbox Live while playing a match. However, when I go to my Xbox One Home screen, my store and all other Xbox Live features are available.

Thirdly, sometimes but not each time, it will tell me my Sign-in Status has changed, forcing me to sign back in using the Cloud.

I can usually solve it for a few games by simply Quitting the title and restarting it, but this is an ongoing issue and I'd like some advice on how to permanently solve this problem.

:)

Diebric, Jul 27, 2016
  2. JosiahJett
    JosiahJett Guest
    Network problems

i play bo2 on xbox one and i keep getting "disconnected from xbox live.... Sign in status changed" help me!!!!!

JosiahJett, Jul 27, 2016
  3. keep gettin disconnected from live

Every day I'm getting disconnected so when I play black ops 2 it say disconnected from Xbox live then it says sign in status changed can someone help me

XxYouTweakinxX, Jul 27, 2016
  4. Diebric
    Diebric Guest

It's not letting me edit my post anymore, so I'll include some miscellaneous information here.

I have these same issues with Fallout 3 while playing on Xbox One. They're more rare than Black Ops' disconnects, but they still happen.

Titles like Black Ops, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Minecraft all gave me these same issues when I owned and played them on the Xbox 360.

I have never experienced these issues while playing Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, on the 360 or the Xbox One.

Diebric, Jul 27, 2016
  5. chuckrcheese
    chuckrcheese Guest
    Hi Diebric,

When was the last time you updated your security proofs? This was an issue with COD and others they upgraded there online servers to include security.

Try to update your proofs and see if that helps ya out with your issues,

chuckrcheese, Jul 28, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Diebric -

Sorry to hear about the frustrations. It sounds like there may be some network issues at play. We'd like to collect a bit more information to try to narrow down the issue a bit more.

First, could you please provide us with your Detailed Network Statistics from your Xbox One Console?

• Start at your Xbox One dashboard
    • Open the Xbox One Guide menu
    • Scroll down to 'Settings'
    • Select 'All Settings'
    • Scroll down to 'Network'
    • Select 'Network Settings'
    • Under 'Troubleshooting' select 'Detailed network statistics'
    Additionally, please provide us with the following:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

I know that's a lot of info but the more info we get from the get go, the better as it helps us narrow things down faster.

Let us know so further assistance can be provided. Thanks! Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live. :)

Miss Bijoux, Jul 28, 2016
  7. Diebric
    Diebric Guest
    Security Proofs are up to date.

I've checked the Detailed Network Statistics 3 times and averaged the Download & Upload speeds, as well as the Latency as they were different each time. The others remained static. Here it is:

Download Speed: 22.59 Mbps

Upload Speed: 5.96 Mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 131 ms

Wireless Strength: 100%

--------------------------------

Modem Brand: Cisco

Model Number: Linksys E1500

Router Brand: Xfinity Tower / Technicolor

Model Name: TC8305C

Connected: (1) Xbox 360, (1) Xbox One

Connection Type: Wireless for both

UPnP: Unknown

NAT error: None that I'm aware of. NAT type is Open.

Error codes: None.

ISP: (Xfinity) Comcast

Diebric, Jul 28, 2016
  8. Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live.

Thanks very much for the information Diebric,

It looks like there is a known issue with this particular device (the Technicolor TC8305C). It's recommended by our network teams to replace it as there is no guaranteed fixes unfortunately. You can learn more about this device on our network hardware forums
    HERE.

The Linksys router you're using should be perfectly fine however. So you might want to contact Xfinity to see if they may have another device you can trade for and that should solve your connection problems.

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Thanks very much for the information Diebric,

It looks like there is a known issue with this particular device (the Technicolor TC8305C). It's recommended by our network teams to replace it as there is no guaranteed fixes unfortunately. You can learn more about this device on our network hardware forums
    HERE.

The Linksys router you're using should be perfectly fine however. So you might want to contact Xfinity to see if they may have another device you can trade for and that should solve your connection problems.
  10. Diebric Win User

It's not letting me edit my post anymore, so I'll include some miscellaneous information here.

I have these same issues with Fallout 3 while playing on Xbox One. They're more rare than Black Ops' disconnects, but they still happen.

Titles like Black Ops, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Minecraft all gave me these same issues when I owned and played them on the Xbox 360.

I have never experienced these issues while playing Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, on the 360 or the Xbox One.
  11. Diebric Win User

Security Proofs are up to date.

I've checked the Detailed Network Statistics 3 times and averaged the Download & Upload speeds, as well as the Latency as they were different each time. The others remained static. Here it is:

Download Speed: 22.59 Mbps

Upload Speed: 5.96 Mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 131 ms

Wireless Strength: 100%

--------------------------------

Modem Brand: Cisco

Model Number: Linksys E1500

Router Brand: Xfinity Tower / Technicolor

Model Name: TC8305C

Connected: (1) Xbox 360, (1) Xbox One

Connection Type: Wireless for both

UPnP: Unknown

NAT error: None that I'm aware of. NAT type is Open.

Error codes: None.

ISP: (Xfinity) Comcast
  12. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Diebric -

Sorry to hear about the frustrations. It sounds like there may be some network issues at play. We'd like to collect a bit more information to try to narrow down the issue a bit more.

First, could you please provide us with your Detailed Network Statistics from your Xbox One Console?

• Start at your Xbox One dashboard
    • Open the Xbox One Guide menu
    • Scroll down to 'Settings'
    • Select 'All Settings'
    • Scroll down to 'Network'
    • Select 'Network Settings'
    • Under 'Troubleshooting' select 'Detailed network statistics'
    Additionally, please provide us with the following:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

I know that's a lot of info but the more info we get from the get go, the better as it helps us narrow things down faster.

Let us know so further assistance can be provided. Thanks! :)
  13. chuckrcheese Win User

Hi Diebric,

When was the last time you updated your security proofs? This was an issue with COD and others they upgraded there online servers to include security.

Try to update your proofs and see if that helps ya out with your issues,
Thema:

1. Sign-in Status Changed followed by Disconnected from Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - Sign Status Changed

2. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  3. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  4. Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue

in XboX Insiders
    Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue: After sign in, profile is show but "sign-in" text remained on the left side of the icon. Redeeming free games for gold button doesn't always sync to subscription state, can display "buy" instead...
  5. Sign in status changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed: Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed 216a9ebd-96c8-4b3d-b5ec-cac4101bf75d
  6. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...
  7. Service Status/Sign In Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Status/Sign In Problems: Its been a couple of days now and every time i try to access my account on my Xbox One X it keeps saying “Try again in a while.We cant sign you in.Try again in a few minutes or check service...
  8. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  9. State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash: After playing +-15 minutes each time the game gives message of sign in status changed then crash to desktop and then windows also stuck and non-responsive.Hard reboot only way from there. Tried...
  10. Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from xbox live; sign in status changed: Now black ops 2 is available on the xbox one, I thought it was a good idea to buy it. But like the first day I am getting the problem "disconnected from xbox live" in mid game. This happens...