Sign in problems!

Discus and support Sign in problems! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my Microsoft account password, after selecting the forgotten password option and going through all the options my account was frozen for 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherAF, Feb 4, 2023.

1. HeatherAF
    HeatherAF Guest

Sign in problems!

I forgot my Microsoft account password, after selecting the forgotten password option and going through all the options my account was frozen for 30 days. After this period I was emailed a 13 digit security code.

Where do I enter this code?

If I enter it as my password it’s incorrect.

If I select “I have a code” it asks for a 7 digit code.

The account recovery code is 25 digits.

So where on earth does this 13 digit code go?

I have tried to contact support numerous times but the online agent is useless and when you ask for a call back it doesn’t happen!

:)

HeatherAF, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Metroxylin Win User

Problems signing in.

having the same problem here. Been going on a few days now.
    http://windowsreport.com/xbox-sign-in-error-0x87dd0006/

I had the same problem I went to that link and did all the steps the controller update is the one that finally worked,even though it said my controller was up to date I hit update anyways and it worked immediately. Pass it on
  3. WoodenBull93641 Win User

Problems signing in.

having the same problem here. Been going on a few days now.
  4. ShannonD666 Win User

Signing in problems

have you found a solution? mine is doing the same but it isn't showing the message, the message comes up for less than a second then goes again. I've been trying to sign in since last night. I've done everything people have told me like cold starting it,
    resetting it and unplugging everything.
  5. excelboy78 Win User

SIGN IN PROBLEMS

disconnect your internet, boot your console, once booted remove the profile and full shut down. Once powered down reconnect Internet and reboot console and when back up add your profile back

if this doesn't work, factory reset from system settings>console info
    i have the same issue on Xbox One X, auto off after 3 to 4 min, did the factory reset, its auto off on 50%, do it few times also auto off at 50%. Then i do the OSU 1, its auto off at 86%.... i only got the OSU 1 file, dont have the OSU 2 file.
  6. Sinnix Win User

sign in problem

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX or visit the support forums for help. You can find a link in the Technical Support thread at the top of the Canadian forums.
Thema:

Sign in problems!

1. Sign in problems! - Similar Threads - Sign problems

2. Problems signing in to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems signing in to XBox One: Hey guys! So, my problems started after the newest system update. For some reason, my XBox won't sign me in. I usually get the error code 0x87dd0006, but one time I got 0x87dd0004. I've tried a...
  3. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  4. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  5. Xbox sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sign in problem: hi when I try to log into my Xbox account the screen just reloads back to the home screen and doesn't give me an option to log in. I can log into my Microsoft account just not Xbox. How do I fix...
  6. Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in: It’s not letting me sign in to my Xbox acount witch has bean working before 6dacc9bf-9b85-45e5-b67b-410d407b09ad
  7. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  8. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  9. Ps5 sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ps5 sign in problem: Hello,I signed put to my account and ask me verification code but I didn't add number to get and don't remember backup code what should I do? Will ps support help me to solve that and what...
  10. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...