Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment

Discus and support Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I booted up Halo: MCC on PC and was greeted with this message "Your account doesn't match your dev environment". I never had this appear before and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JD-Cheeze, Jul 23, 2020.

1. /u/JD-Cheeze
    /u/JD-Cheeze Guest

I booted up Halo: MCC on PC and was greeted with this message "Your account doesn't match your dev environment". I never had this appear before and I was playing MCC perfectly fine before this. I played Hellblade a few hours ago and haven't encountered problems with that either so I don't know what the problem is? Anyone mind helping me out?

I apologize if this had already been solved, I just couldn't find help online regarding this issue.

submitted by /u/JD-Cheeze
    [link] [comments]

/u/JD-Cheeze, Jul 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. twynklebell
    twynklebell New Member
    Having identical issue - was fine last night but getting the same error this morning.

twynklebell, Jul 23, 2020
  3. nabpwner
    nabpwner New Member
    Just woke up to play Ark. Same problem. Was fine last night no problems.

nabpwner, Jul 23, 2020
  4. Srargento Win User

Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment

Same issue here , i tried a bunch of stuff but didn't work. I tried to log on another account, delete the cache data on %appdata%, not even with uninstalling the xbox beta app. I've seen a couple guys with this exact same error on ark a few weeks ago
  5. Andrew~1 Win User

Same problem here, I saw the Ark and MW forums with similar issue.

There's a few fixes there, but the one that worked for me was to sign out of xbox app, restart PC, sign in again.

Worked the second time I did it for some reason.

Today same issue again though, so a fix would be good.
  6. lcacia Win User

Do you know how the issue was fixed on ark?
  7. MikeyDnTx Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

[​IMG]

When trying to run a game that worked previously.

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"

"Your account doesn't match your dev environment"

"If you're in the right sandbox and environment, switch to a Microsoft account for that sandbox. To keep using this account, change the registry's sandbox and environment. (%1)"

I have had weird issues like this with games for windows in xbox app.

Apparently now the issue is so bad it also affects some xbox consoles as well.

What I hope to see is for anybody asking for a refund during this time, they should be given a refund for all the content they are unable to use as a result of this problem which is on the side of Microsoft to fix and mediate.

Gaming on windows PC is now called Xbox without the (Beta) at the end as before. It's considered a full featured product now. This is unacceptable. And to make matters worse, this issue also occurs on some consoles as stated above.

Would like an admin to chime in here and hear their thoughts.
    I am also having this problem with Ark:SurvivalEvolved and I am wondering if it is a problem with Xbox Live or with Ark. Has anyone heard anything about this issue?
  8. Zula.Backlash Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

[​IMG]

When trying to run a game that worked previously.

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"

"Your account doesn't match your dev environment"

"If you're in the right sandbox and environment, switch to a Microsoft account for that sandbox. To keep using this account, change the registry's sandbox and environment. (%1)"

I have had weird issues like this with games for windows in xbox app.

Apparently now the issue is so bad it also affects some xbox consoles as well.

What I hope to see is for anybody asking for a refund during this time, they should be given a refund for all the content they are unable to use as a result of this problem which is on the side of Microsoft to fix and mediate.

Gaming on windows PC is now called Xbox without the (Beta) at the end as before. It's considered a full featured product now. This is unacceptable. And to make matters worse, this issue also occurs on some consoles as stated above.

Would like an admin to chime in here and hear their thoughts.
    This exact problem, with this exact game. I was on just last night and it worked perfectly. This morning, I can't even get it to open on my computer. Works on my Xbox, but not my Xbox Console Companion on my Windows 10 PC. This is the first time I've seen
    this issue, and have no idea what to do with or about it.
Thema:

1. Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment - Similar Threads - Sign Problem Account

2. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  3. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  4. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  5. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...: I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please....
  6. Account sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account sign in problem: hello microsoft team, i open microsoft store and sign in my account its say cant sign in. aslo yesterday i open xbox live app and also try to login into xbox app i get same problem in xbox . pls...
  7. Microsoft account sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account sign in problem: I can sign into any Microsoft account anywhere on my device. It is extremely frustrating and disappointing as I would like to play Minecraft but I can't. I have tried dozens of things from another...
  8. There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and...: I have the problem with the problem on Forza forum website There was a problem retrieving your account information from Xbox LIVE. Please sign out and try again. Make sure to give Forza Motorsport...
  9. Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...: Whenever I try to remote play on my xbox console from my android phone the green rocketship pops up and it loads and then it says, "Unable to sign in, your account requires addition authentication...
  10. There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in: I've added my daughter's account to our xbox and it when she tried to login it says "there is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". Two other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your account doesnt match you dev enviorment

2. how to fix dev environment issue on pc xbox app

3. xbox error “your account doesnt match your dev enviroment”

4. your account doesnt match your dev environment,
  5. xbox live sign in your account doesnt match your dev environment,
  6. Halo your account doesnt match your dev environment,
  7. your account doesnt match your dev environment halo