Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

Discus and support Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akam Aziz, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Akam Aziz
    Akam Aziz Guest

Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?

:)

Akam Aziz, Jul 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?

What game are you trying to play?
  3. ToriToyStory Win User

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both. What do I do?

I have Xbox Live Gold and it expires 9/7/2023. The pop up after it kicks me out of the game says;

"Sign in or renew the subscription

Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Play is up to date. (0x803f900a)"
  4. Tonyd106 Win User

Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

I signed up for game pass ultimate for a month, when it was on offer for £1. I did this a few days before i renewed my live subscription.

As soon as I signed up for ultimate game pass I turned off my auto renewal for it.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Profile Sign-in Issues

This usually means you're signed in on another device or your subscription needs to be renewed.
  6. LZ Busby Win User

Games not loading since update!

Thanks but I have tried restarting and turning the console on and off at the mains numerous times and am still having the same problem. Earlier I had a new message appear which stated "sign in or renew the subscription. It looks like you are not signed in
    as the subscription holder for this game. Sign in to Xbox live or renew the subscription in the Xbox store. (0x803f900a)" I am signed in to my account however no longer have Xbox live. But I should still be able to play the game as before, just not access
    the online features
Thema:

1. Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual... - Similar Threads - Sign renew subscription

2. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  3. Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date: I have been using it for a little over As of this moment my game pass games say “sign in or renew subscription” my account is both signed in subscription is up to date my payment methods are...
  4. Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.: First time posting here, I apologize in advance if I get something wrong. My Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and up to date, and yet I can't play my games I downloaded through the...
  5. What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?: What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One? 95136ed7-7253-4f70-852c-2a91f5e43be5
  6. Game Pass games not opening, Sign in or renew subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass games not opening, Sign in or renew subscription: When I open a game a receive a erro asking to sign in or renew subscription, but I have a Ultimate subscription submitted by /u/UserNexus [link] [comments]
  7. Keep getting the message to sign in or renew the subscription, i have a disc in already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting the message to sign in or renew the subscription, i have a disc in already: Keep seeing this message [img] 2709087c-fd23-4409-ac46-74e162fd1c77
  8. "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error: Hi everyone, trying to help my son with a problem. He got an Xbox One for Christmas and it came with a £1 3 month trial of ultimate game pass. When it came to renew, I bought a gold live and now...
  9. Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six: Rainbow Six Siege came with my Xbox one when I originally bought it. I haven't played it in a while. When I tried to load it the other day I got a msg saying "Sign in or renew the subscription."...
  10. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...