Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

Discus and support Sign in issue recovering old 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ツ Stanop✔️, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

Hi guys,

I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the account. The account hasn’t been hacked or used but I can’t remember the email or phone number I used to set up the account, the Gamertag is Stanop which is my nickname in my family and I now use SickStanop because Stanop was taken. If anyone could help that would be amazing because I’d love the account back!

:)

ツ Stanop✔️, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Digital HDx Win User

Signing in

Your issue isn't clear to me. What I got out of your issue is your account you want to sign into isn't on your Xbox 360 console. If this is the issue then you are going to want to recover your account.

1. Open your Xbox Guide by hitting the center button on your controller
    2. Scroll down to Recover Account
    3. Follow the on screen instructions to recover your Xbox LIVE account
    I hope this helps you with your issue, and if this isn't your issue, please let me know.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

Hey there JON!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding the issue you are running into with your older account.

I understand you have already contacted Xbox Support regarding the situation but they would only be able to provide the account information to you if you are able to show proof you are the account owner.

Go ahead and click on the following support links for more help in recovering your accounts.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

You can't merge data between accounts. But you can change the primary email associated with them
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Recovering old xbox 360 account

Thema:

1. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account - Similar Threads - Sign issue recovering

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  4. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  5. How to fix a sign in Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a sign in Issue: So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new...
  6. Having an issue with signing in…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having an issue with signing in…: my brother has just got a new Xbox and every time he turns it on it needs him to sign in. I’m pretty sure of how to solve the issue once he’s signed in however it needs him to input a code from...
  7. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  8. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  9. Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in: Hello, I have an Xbox Elite Controller, and I need to use the app in order to rebind the controller and check for updates. I have not been able to sign into xbox live for months now. I get an...
  10. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?: I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to...