Sign in help; console says need to install app

Discus and support Sign in help; console says need to install app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Troy Grauten, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Troy Grauten
    Troy Grauten Guest

Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When choosing to go to store says you need to log in but still will not let you. Console will not even open up settings. Was just using it and restarted it to get this. Have tried restarting, hard restart, unplugging, restarting internet. All with no luck. Not getting any error code either.

:)

Troy Grauten, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

In this case, we may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject butto, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. Vande XBL Win User

how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

Hi! If you have windows 10 installed you should probably have the Xbox Companion App installed! Just sign into that and connect by clicking the Xbox One Console on the bottom left hand corner that says "connection"! I hope this helped you!
  4. Lucas A. Cowan Win User

I can’t play my games and I need help.

I’m sorry to say but I still can’t play my game.

It still says and I quote “The person who bought this needs to sign in.

Sign in with the account that bought the game or installed the app.”
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Console setup code

You need to login to the console with the account you are signed into on the app. Any games you own from redeeming a code will be in the ready to install section from My games and Apps
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Gameshare isn’t working

As long as she is signed into the same account that purchased the game and her console is set as your profiles home console then it should automatically show up in her ready to install on her console.

If it is not she can check to make sure that she is signed into the correct account by looking the game up in the MS store on the console and if it says install then she is signed into the correct account if it says that she needs to buy the game that means
    she is not signed into the account that purchased the game.
Thema:

1. Sign in help; console says need to install app - Similar Threads - Sign help console

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. Help I can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't sign in: I've been having a problem each time I try to sign into my Xbox account it tells me that I need internet to do this and this finally culminated after months of me having to try multiple times to...
  4. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  5. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  6. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...: Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to my xbox1 please help.. Thank you...
  7. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  8. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  9. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  10. Can you please help me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please help me sign in?: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Series X with my Microsoft account, but it keeps giving me 8-digit codes, and the app doesn’t let me enter 8-digit codes. How can I fix this?...