Sign in error

Discus and support Sign in error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i keep trying to sign in and getting the error code 0x80a30204 it says just try it again which I have, I have also hard reset and soft reset I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F3arTheTurtle, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Sign in error

i keep trying to sign in and getting the error code 0x80a30204 it says just try it again which I have, I have also hard reset and soft reset I need some help. It all started after the preview downloaded the update without permission.

:)

F3arTheTurtle, Oct 12, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Is XBL down???

My XBO wouldn't sign me into my account. I went to Xbox.com and I signed in but when I tried to goto preferences, I was signed out and given an error message. Anyone know what's going on?

otisthered, Oct 12, 2017
  3. messenger
    messenger Guest
    Check disc error

No sign of this second 1gb update yet that's supposed to fix this disc error?

messenger, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Sign in error

Hi,

If you're unable to login to your profile after a recent update, lets try removing and re-adding the profile to the console (NOTE: Please verify you're able to login to your profile at account.microsoft.com).

To remove the profile from the console visit Settings>Account>Remove accounts. Then, please restart the console by opening the guide>System tab>Restart console. Once the console reboots, please open the guide and choose 'Add new.'

Let us know if this helps with the error message you're receiving after the console update.

Alliance United, Oct 13, 2017
  5. AbsentlyInsane1 Win User

I cannot log into Halo Master Chief Collection

It did not fix the issue, I also attempted to sign in with another account and the same error happened. After the error I get "sign in error: Error encountered while signing into xbox live"
  6. Alliance United Win User

Sign in error

Hi,

If you're unable to login to your profile after a recent update, lets try removing and re-adding the profile to the console (NOTE: Please verify you're able to login to your profile at account.microsoft.com).

To remove the profile from the console visit Settings>Account>Remove accounts. Then, please restart the console by opening the guide>System tab>Restart console. Once the console reboots, please open the guide and choose 'Add new.'

Let us know if this helps with the error message you're receiving after the console update.
  7. JoylessWorm35 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
    I did as you wrote, but the error stay on.
  8. Didsbo Win User

Sign in error

Actually I've tried to sign in on Xbox and its says my account is suspended because of payment option has expired. Howvever, I've added a new payment option and paid the subscription for this year. I'm unable to remove the original payment option. Please
    reactivate my account and remove old payment option.
  9. Didsbo Win User

Sign in error

Hi,

The Gamertag I'm having trouble with is . I can sign in but it then throws up the above error. I can sign in on the Xbox fine. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies but still get the error message. Note that I've tried signing in on multiple
    devices (IPad, IPhone, PC and mac) with multiple browsers but still get the same error. I think this issue might have something to do with with my account billing as I've had this problem ever since my live subscription ran out (payment option expired). I've
    updated the payment option and paid the subscription but interestingly I could only do this on the Xbox. The website would not let me update the payment option so I couldn't pay the subsciption. Anyway, the error is preventing me logging on to my Microsoft
    account through the halo waypoint app. I would appreciate if you could help resolve.

Thanks
Thema:

Sign in error

1. Sign in error - Similar Threads - Sign error

2. Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...: I have been stuck with this for a month now pls help dc00b9b6-8a41-4def-ba0a-c8fcb0e24274
  3. I couldn't sign into my Xbox account I followed the error code instructions deleted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldn't sign into my Xbox account I followed the error code instructions deleted my...: I couldn't sign into my Xbox profile so I followed the error code page deleted my profile and tried to make a new profile and it doesn't let me d63d46b9-7260-488a-93bb-cb0a19dfb17b
  4. An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account trying to sign into Fortnite: It keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with my Xbox live account when I try to play Fortnite 56840a21-dbcd-45ad-8364-6b12b6eee189
  5. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?: I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found...
  6. Xbox 360 error code 80151103, unable to sign in or use any downloaded games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 error code 80151103, unable to sign in or use any downloaded games.: I tried to use my old Xbox 360 to play some old XBLA games, but when I tried to sign in, it said I'm unable to sign in, error code 80151103. I've already throughly read this entire thread here:...
  7. I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...: It was working fine this morning but it seems like after I copied a game save from one console to put on the other it won't let me sign into xbox live any more. It will sign into xbox live without...
  8. im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to sign into my microsoft account and its giving me errors and i cant sign in: [img] [img] im trying to sign into my microsoft account and it says couldn't send a code to your email at this time try again i also cant sign in with my password it keeps saying the passwords...
  9. I have error code 0x8007000E for signing into an acc I’ve tried restarting my Xbox series S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have error code 0x8007000E for signing into an acc I’ve tried restarting my Xbox series S...: Won’t let me login can’t go into settings 2f0de58a-27d2-465e-a558-99591a4cde06
  10. Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone: Got error code (0x80a4001a) the fix told me to remove my account and sign back in ,thats exactly what I did but it forced me to creat another gamer tag I still have my game pass and subscriptions...