Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC

Discus and support Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a very strange problem with XBOX Game Pass on PC. Several problems to be exact: - when I log in I get a flickering "please wait"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SynnoNym, Mar 14, 2022.

1. SynnoNym
    SynnoNym Guest

Hey guys,

I have a very strange problem with XBOX Game Pass on PC.

Several problems to be exact:

- when I log in I get a flickering "please wait" window.

- when i search for something i get this flickering window after every letter i type.

- after logging in, only games suitable for children are displayed

- I can search for games for teenagers and adults, but I can't install them. I then get a message saying to ask an adult to install the game. I am 34.

- Cloud Save does not work

- when I close the Xbox app and open it again, I have to log in again.

Have any of you experienced anything similar? Xbox support has not been able to help me so far. I have Windows 11.

:)

SynnoNym, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SYNNONYM! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, log out the Xbox app, console companion app and Microsoft store app, after this complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc

Restart it's important, after that log back in the apps, try to install the games
  4. SynnoNym Win User

It worked!

Strange - the support team did the same thing a few hours ago and it didn't change anything - now it worked.

Everything is fine now!
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

6. Christyna64 Win User

Saves lost after uninstall

When you uninstall any software on PC, usually all files associate with it will be removed. Since you mention using Xbox beta for Game Pass PC, your save files should be synced to the cloud on Xbox Live. They will sync to your PC again when you sign back
    in after re-installing the game and select your profile to load it.
Thema:

1. Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Sign Cloud Save

2. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  3. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...: When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play. Please help...
  4. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...
  5. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  6. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: I am trying to play Fortnite off my phone and when I go to sign in after hitting get ready to play it bring back the same screen on the cloud Xbox.. I don’t know what I am doing wrong?...
  7. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...
  8. Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad: When I attempted to sign into Cloud Gaming it didn’t work and took me back to the previous page, when I try to press “sign in” again it loads with the Xbox symbol for a bit then takes me back to...
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook): [img] Hey everyone, I've been wanting to play Fortnite really bad lately but I have to resort to playing on a laptop chromebook as I cannot afford a console or a PC. I go into Xbox cloud...
  10. Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me: When I sign in on safari it tells me to bookmark the tab. After I bookmark the tab I go to the cloud gaming “app” it opens just fine but when I go to sign in it’ll let me do the things (username,...