Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

Discus and support Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paris Matio, May 22, 2024.

1. Paris Matio
    Paris Matio Guest

I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox

:)

Paris Matio, May 22, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Paris. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions.
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

C. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as an administrator).
    Then, run the following command: (You may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and try again.

D. "Repair Windows Store and update components.

Open PowerShell with Admin or CMD with Admin (Press Windows key + X then click Windows PowerShell(Admin))
    Copy each line of command to PowerShell, then press enter (one line at a time)

net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop appidsvc
    net stop cryptsvc
    Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\*.*"
    rmdir %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q
    rmdir %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 /S /Q
    regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh winsock reset proxy
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    net start appidsvc
    net start cryptsvc

Once done, restart the device and check."

Credits to Lester:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c86a6fda-73cb-4353-ad0f-3d2ec3605ceb

E. Create a new local user on your PC. Then test again.
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

In case the issue persists, I would like to ask if you encounter a similar difficulty when attempting to download/play other games or apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store/Xbox app, or if it's just Minecraft.

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Skroig Win User

Xbox Sign In Button Doesn't Work

I had already tried that prior to posting. This didn't work.
  4. SammyVS Win User

5. SammyVS Win User

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Then try logging in again.
  6. Skroig Win User

Again, already tried. Doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work - Similar Threads - Sign button Microsoft

2. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  3. The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.: Im trying to log into my xbox account on the xbox website but the butten just redirects me back to the front page without logging in. I have already cleared the cache and cookies wich makes me...
  4. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  5. I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working: I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working when i click it i get linked to a few pages then when it stops loading i am on the page where i started first it brings me to here...
  6. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  7. The sign in button on Microsoft Store does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in button on Microsoft Store does not work.: I have a brand new computer. Fully updated. When I tried to get onto the Xbox app to download my gamepass games, I saw that the account was set to my Microsoft account and not my ancient xbox...
  8. i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing: Hello All i Just downloaded a xbox app on microsoft store, but the sign in button does nothing The Store is signed in no problem to my microsoft account, also xbox companion is signed in too,...
  9. sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?!: I've seen a few other people with this problem. I click the sign in buttons in Microsoft store, the entire mélange of Xbox apps, even Minecraft, and none of them do anything... it's like that...
  10. Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.: Under the profile option in the settings, no sign out of microsoft account button exists. All I only have three options now, change gamertag, manage account, or manage who can send me invites. The...