sign in blind? no screen.

Discus and support sign in blind? no screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since my parents dont want me playing my xbox one on the flatscreens downstairs because it would mess up the "aesthetic" i dont have a screen to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NineRaptor2902, Oct 15, 2017.

1. sign in blind? no screen.

since my parents dont want me playing my xbox one on the flatscreens downstairs because it would mess up the "aesthetic" i dont have a screen to use besides my laptop. to stream though i need to be signed in on my console as well as the xbox app on my computer.
    this is a difficulty because i cant see where im clicking. please help.

:)

NineRaptor2902, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Reeecey B
    Reeecey B Guest
    No Home screen

After a recent update with the preview dashboard my xbox one my home screen won't load. I can use the kinect voice commands to access my games and apps but there is no home screen or feed. I can also snap things like my friends list and also sign in and
    play

Reeecey B, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Wont Sign Into XBL

No I can't, you know on the password input screen, well after that I get stuck on the loading screen.

SHANKS Miyagi, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Scott Bull
    Scott Bull Guest

If your laptop has an HDMI in port you should be able to use it this way without having to broadcast the screen,

Unfortunately usually only high-end gaming laptops have ports such as this.

Other than that, unless it’s doable by voice commands I don’t think it’s possible.

Scott Bull, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Scott Bull Win User

If your laptop has an HDMI in port you should be able to use it this way without having to broadcast the screen,

Unfortunately usually only high-end gaming laptops have ports such as this.

Other than that, unless it’s doable by voice commands I don’t think it’s possible.
  6. JustinDirtyGold Win User

So what is that saying your parents said........

Will you actually go blind if you sit to close to the television screen?
  7. RacoonPete Win User

What problems have you ran into so far?

Stun grenades just blind you in this game. I think I got hit by one because the screen was just a blinding flash of light and I couldn't see anything. But I took off running and was ok.
  8. J.R.G. Win User

32' inch for Xbox One

9. Skeeter Quill Win User

Connecting to WiFi blind? No screen.

Hey there.

So, hopefully you can plug some headphones into your controller, just to hear confirmation of the button presses, though it will be near impossible when using the on-screen keyboard. If at all possible, I would plug your Xbox into their router using Ethernet,
    then you should be able to find your console with your laptop and stream. once your streaming, you'll be able to enter the WiFi password and whatnot.

Alternitively, if you have a smart phone, I believe you could set that up as a WiFi hotspot and give it the same SSID and password as your home network and the console should connect to it.

To get to the WiFi settings page, once your console has booted, you need to press L - D,D,D,D,D,D,L,A - D,D,R,A - A

(where dashes are pauses, just to give the console time to load the next bit.

From there though you have to be able to see the list of networks, and assuming you somehow get the right one, you then need to type blindly the password.
Thema:

1. sign in blind? no screen. - Similar Threads - sign blind screen

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. xbox keeps signing me out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps signing me out!: I am trying to create an account; it;s all registered and verified, but whenever I log in to cloud gaming, it automatically signs me out. Any ideas? 0d536b83-3015-4406-99ec-f12f949a5279
  8. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  9. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  10. Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to sign out of Xbox account on Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch: I have unlocked ingame achievements that wont unlock on my Xbox profile, I am trying to resign in to see if it will make the achievements unlock on my Xbox profile...