Sidewinder install

Discus and support Sidewinder install in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings: First, I'm a complete novice with the xbox 360. I purchased a used sidewinder precision steering wheel and pedals for an xbox 360 console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chuck DuBois, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Chuck DuBois
    Chuck DuBois Guest

    Sidewinder install


    Greetings:

    First, I'm a complete novice with the xbox 360. I purchased a used sidewinder precision steering wheel and pedals for an xbox 360 console after the up shift paddle broke on the old wheel. The sidewinder is basically a new (used) wheel and pedals.

    The Model #1439,

    S/N 077209930543,

    Manufactured 1/30/13.

    With hindsight, I think the sidewinder is for a PC (which I don't own). I own an xbox 360 console and the software for the sidewinder won't install on the console. Is there a disc that will install on the xbox 360 and how can I get one? There is no
    signal reaching the sidewinder.

    One last thing. When I go into the settings I don't see the install disc that will be installed. Help! I miss racing the different tracks.

    Thanks

    Chuck

    :)
     
    Chuck DuBois, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Sidewinder install

    Sidewinder is indeed a PC peripheral and will not work with Xbox at all as it lacks the security chips, and the drivers to support it have to be built into the games.

    Im afraid it is no longer supported and out of warranty. Best of luck fixing it and finding it a new home.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  4. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

    Amalfi Coast / Sidewinder

    The sidewinders were from the original Forza for the original XBox...they weren't called the sidewinders,but test tracks,if I remember correctly.Just thought I would set it right.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Boarding Action

    what sucks is that sidewinder is not coming back
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Halo remake Multiplayer maps (spoilers)

    terminal, headlong and burial mounds and sidewinder are what i want to see
Thema:

Sidewinder install

Loading...
  1. Sidewinder install - Similar Threads - Sidewinder install

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  9. Sidewinder Pedal Parts

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sidewinder Pedal Parts: Was wondering what type of potentiometers are used and where to purchase replacements for the Sidewinder Pedels? 08703be1-a1b4-407f-b104-6c5983131808
  10. Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...