Sick of constant game updates

Discus and support Sick of constant game updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I go to play a game it seems to need an update! I’m getting really fed up with it, whilst I get there are improvements etc. that are made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dazed101, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Dazed101
    Dazed101 Guest

Every time I go to play a game it seems to need an update! I’m getting really fed up with it, whilst I get there are improvements etc. that are made why on Earth are they released in the first place! I have a great high speed connection and yet I’m sitting here waiting for a game to download a 26gb update. It’s just rediculous, I’ve spent a lot of money for the Xbox series x and pay for game pass and yet I rarely even want to play it any more due to these issues and am also constantly running out of storage space because most games refuse to play from an external source.. it’s a joke!! Please sort it out!!

:)

Dazed101, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

I understand that you may find it irritating, but updates need to be made and released to improve games and release new content sometimes. This is how it works on all platforms nowadays.

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be " sorted out " okay? This is how the procedure goes, and it is really necessary.

You can also put your console to energy-saving mode:

" Press the Xbox guide button, and navigate to the Profile & System tab in the pop-up window.

Select Settings.

From the General settings tab, select Power options.

Choose Shutdown: Energy saving "

That way your Updates will not download themselves automatically.

Keep in mind that if you do not update, online games will not work.

I hope you understand.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. The Source 0179 Win User

Sign in issues

On this console I'm not on the insider program. Got sick and tired on other console constant updates. Tried power cycling. Only seems to fix it some of the time. Same as normal restart. Its probably only since the last update.
  4. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

IFECTED LOBBY

I'm so sick of constant messages on my xbox inviting me to play infected. Seriously it's a scourge.
  5. Weekend Zombi Win User

So... Should I Pick it Up?

im sick of the constant "he doesnt like the game so he cant play zombies or campaign because that makes him a hypocrite" crap that comes out of people mouths
  6. ICEDCORK Win User

Trouble with external Hard drive

I have exacltly the same problem. With an XBOX branded seagate drive, no less. I am so sick and tired of the constant issues with this console........
Thema:

1. Sick of constant game updates - Similar Threads - Sick constant game

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  4. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  5. Horizon 5 Not Appearing Under Looking For Group On PC and im getting sick of it!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Horizon 5 Not Appearing Under Looking For Group On PC and im getting sick of it!!!: I am getting kinda sick of it, i have this problem already multiple times and im sick of it i want to play in a group and wont go, i resetet and repair every xbox apps nothing helped and i...
  6. When will Xbox do something about cronus/strike packs? and sick of PC being forced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox do something about cronus/strike packs? and sick of PC being forced...: Just about had it with Xbox lack of action on these devices... they are easy to spot with the eye yet MS can't detect it hardware side? I mean really... Sony has stopped these from working on PS5,...
  7. The sick only fully responds when pushed halfway (series x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sick only fully responds when pushed halfway (series x): Just switched to xbox from PlayStation. I'm mostly playing a universal game Apex Legends where the aim seems off, to the point I've stopped playing. The inner fine aim circle seems massive and...
  8. Constant youtube activation sick of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant youtube activation sick of it: Fed up with constantly having to activate my youtube premium on my xboxes every time you guys roll out some updates. It’s a pain and an annoyance. No need of it. Fix it. Should only have to log in...
  9. Utterly sick and tired of this. Cant play my games, constant updates, games uninstalled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Utterly sick and tired of this. Cant play my games, constant updates, games uninstalled.: Is there ANY chance of me being able to use MY console when i like, how i like? I live on a boat so updating is a major pain in the [mod removed-profanity] over marina wifi. No problems though,...
  10. I left the program, sick of the constant updates, and now my machine looks bricked... can...

in XboX Insiders
    I left the program, sick of the constant updates, and now my machine looks bricked... can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ManticoreDesign [link] [comments]