Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ...

Discus and support Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SO the DH forum got shut down a few days early... Thought I had another day or two to back up the tournament thread. For those that dont know what is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shuoink, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Shuoink
    Shuoink Guest

Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ...

SO the DH forum got shut down a few days early...

Thought I had another day or two to back up the tournament thread.

For those that dont know what is going on.

Online Tournament for forum members for KI

Double Elimination

Best 2/3

3/5 for semi finals, loser finals, and grand finals

$10 entry fee, winner gets a brand new Madcatz TE2!

Making this so everyone signed up is not afraid that they just got *** over. I did not forget about you. I dont have the list of everyone who was interested, BUT do have the list of everyone signed up so far. If you gave me money and you are NOT on the list,
    let me know asap. You can find me on twitter @ or reply here.

People entered so far:

DeviJin01

RastaPusha

GatDamnGoblin

Sarconus

yimpydimpy

sef2424

0 LCD 0

Jlowden717

PRETTY E

Jeffrey 562

xSilva_Bulletzx

Hazard

Big Robot

Bison

Cstyles45

CMC888

Jessej247

OnyxOftek

dookieagain

shadowjago

I Grimmz I

ChampD1012

NLHEPLayer

Soul Reaver 100

I Shadowz1 I

MrBrownie

IJS Dislexsik

Richard Hunder

Invader Zortos

ShatterX

I have not forsaken you! The crappy part is I dont have all of your game tags anymore...

IF you still want in this tournament, its $10 via paypal to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

once I get that you will be added on the list. I still plan on kicking this off sunday, but with the forum shutting down a few days early might run into some troubles being able to get a hold of everyone. The brackets can be viewed here: Shuoink's Forum TE2 Tourney - Challonge

These are still not final. Around Saturday night once I stop taking entry fees I will randomize the brackets, then make a post telling everyone to go ahead and start.

KEEP AN EYE OUT. if the new DH forums pop up ill be posting it up there too as for now it might be easier to get a hold of each other there as opposed to the forum system xbox has set up right now. Thanks guys!!!!

:)

Shuoink, Mar 28, 2014
  2. Tournaments and Leagues galore

The Full house poker tournament is still taking sign ups

The next tournament starts 21st May 2012

Why not get yourselves signed up and join in the fun

www.thehcl.com

Call me Miss K, Mar 28, 2014
  3. SR Jackal VI
    SR Jackal VI Guest
    Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Check us out!

We are accepting sign ups for the community tournament!

SR Jackal VI, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Shuoink
    Shuoink Guest

***THIS IS NOT SPONSORED/SANCTIONED BY Microsoft in any way, shape, or form***

Shuoink, Mar 28, 2014
  5. when does the loser bracket start...for us losers Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ... :) lol

xRASTAxPUSHAx, Apr 3, 2014
  6. It's been happening the whole time, you're just in the same boat as I am. You have to wait for match D to take place then you'll fight the loser of that match. I have been waiting for two matches to be done just so I can play my match...

xSilva Bulletzx, Nov 1, 2018
  7. xRASTAxPUSHAx Win User

Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for updates

when does the loser bracket start...for us losers :) lol
  8. xSilva Bulletzx Win User

Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for updates

It's been happening the whole time, you're just in the same boat as I am. You have to wait for match D to take place then you'll fight the loser of that match. I have been waiting for two matches to be done just so I can play my match...
  9. Shuoink Win User

***THIS IS NOT SPONSORED/SANCTIONED BY Microsoft in any way, shape, or form***
  10. Call me Miss K Win User

Tournaments and Leagues galore

The Full house poker tournament is still taking sign ups

The next tournament starts 21st May 2012

Why not get yourselves signed up and join in the fun

www.thehcl.com
  11. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Hello!

As promised we will be setting up a community tournament once every 2 months to involve not only the members of SR but also the community and other clans to compete with. But here are some requirements of joining this Tournament;

- You must be signed up on the SR forum

- You must have a valid gold membership/gamertag

- You must be older than 13 to participate.

The Tournament Rules/Information is below;

The game type is CTF (Capture the Flag) 4 v 4. Anyone and everyone is aloud to play here in this community tournament. This Tournament will be the 6th through the 7th. (July)

Deadline Sign up - 7/3/2013

Entry Fee: None, this is a SR sponsored event

Grand Prize: 800 MS Points for each team member

Rules: MLG rules will apply based of the MLG Dallas CTF Tournament. (Link Here)

SR will also edit/publish these rules AS needed, but SR has a deadline date of July 4th to submit the official rules.

Tournament Director: , Operational Commander for SR.

For additional Information please email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (DO NOT contact Jackal on the forums, xbox live, or phone, please use the email!)

**Outside Clans once submitting your sign up form, you will be contacted by our IA department to clearify you read/understand SR's rules and CoC, as you and your team will be subjected to them during the tournament**

More information to come as the date gets closer!

SR Site = Scorpion-rising.com
Thema:

1. Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ... - Similar Threads - Shuoink's Forum member

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...
  5. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  6. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  7. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  8. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator forum.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator forum.: I would like to access the official Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 forum, but I got the following message and could not log in. I went to the link and logged in to the sign in at the top right...
  10. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...