Shulker rotated when I broke the boat

Discus and support Shulker rotated when I broke the boat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea how I managed to do this. This is a setup for “How did we get here”. I had thorns armor on and the original shulker killed itself.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geurin zoelle, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Shulker rotated when I broke the boat

I have no idea how I managed to do this. This is a setup for “How did we get here”. I had thorns armor on and the original shulker killed itself. Reached out to the admin on the SMP and he gave me a spawn egg to fix it. Anyway, I got the shulker in the boat in the minecart etc etc. I got it into the hole, jumped down to break the boat and leave the minecart, but somehow the shulker rotated when I did that so when you go down thru the trap door to do everything and the shulker opens, you’re basically inside the shell. Is there any way I can fix this?

:)

geurin zoelle, Jul 4, 2022
  2. matthewmo1 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku

Hello! It still rotates even with the rotation lock on when I open sudoku :(.
  3. JordanSalcedo Win User

Achievements: Done... Unlocking!

In the same boat. I have something like 15 achievements (All HALO CE) stuck at "Done... Unlocking" but obviously NOT unlocking. this *** is pretty dumb. they broke so many things that worked pretty dame well on 360.
  4. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Who else can't help themselves during sales?

If I wasnt so broke all the time I would be in the same boat. Tbh though nothing out of this sale has taken my fancy at all. Prices still seem a little too high for me to grab something on a whim.
  5. GuiltySpark2000 Win User

Boats

Thank you very much for all the hints everyone. i will be trying them all in the next few days.
  6. MastaStoner Win User

Boats

Make all your mine tracks under ground, just keep em well lit. That is what I do, it is very nice because it keeps the landscape natural and no hitting animals.
Thema:

Shulker rotated when I broke the boat

1. Shulker rotated when I broke the boat - Similar Threads - Shulker rotated broke

2. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  3. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  6. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  7. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  8. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  9. How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...: How do i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertically. My screen is already on auto-rotate (android) but it isn't rotating). I was trying to play Fortnite but one day it just...
  10. XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off: My Microsoft Wireless XBox headset is just outside of the 12 month warranty (UK) and on picking it up the volumn control dial fell off, on looking it would seem that either glue has failed or the...