Shudder when using a mouse on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Shudder when using a mouse on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There has been a significant issue involving the mouse support in all Xbox applications I have tested for a while now. From the Edge browser to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RuukasuOne, May 26, 2023.

1. Shudder when using a mouse on Xbox Series X

There has been a significant issue involving the mouse support in all Xbox applications I have tested for a while now. From the Edge browser to competitive games such as Call of Duty MW2, I have noticed an issue with the mouse pulling rate. I have tried diffent pulling rates such as 125hz, 500hz, and 1000hz. But none of these settings solve the problem.

To describe the case it’s a certain shudder and lag that occurs when moving the mouse slowly or in small increments. This makes competitive gameplay with a keyboard and mouse very challenging.

I believe the issue has to do with the supported mouse-pulling rate being restricted. In other words, I don’t think a mouse-pulling rate of 1000hz is supported.

Developers, please address this issue with a driver update allowing for a 1000hz mouse pulling rate, such as on PC and Mac.

submitted by /u/RuukasuOne
    [link] [comments]

/u/RuukasuOne, May 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  4. xShiury Win User

My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

Thanks Jason for you’re answer !

But when i move my cursor by Microsoft, it jerks. I don’t think its the Game compatibility.

What’s the polling rate of the mouse on Xbox Serie X ?

What’s the delay to the answer of the keyboard and after the mouse ?
  5. xShiury Win User

My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

Hi Jason !

So, this problem is on every game, it jerks when i make small movements. If i move very very slowly, the mouse does not react. It not feel natural as the sensation like a PC.

When i use my controller, it feels responsive and naturel.

All Game i tried are installed.

But like i said my problem arrive to many keyboard and mouse player.

I have thé impression to those mouses are not correcty use by the Xbox Serie X.
  6. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
Thema:

Shudder when using a mouse on Xbox Series X

1. Shudder when using a mouse on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Shudder using mouse

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  9. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  10. Can I add 'Shudder' to my Xbox One S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add 'Shudder' to my Xbox One S ?: I have not been able to add 'Shudder' to my list of App channels. It is part of the VRV network which includes Crunchyroll which I have. Shudder is a horror movie channel. I can access many...