Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)

Discus and support Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm new to the Xbox App and the Xbox Game Pass for PC and a feature I'm desperately missing is to show the playtime of a game. I'm used from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobinSword, Jan 24, 2021.

  1. RobinSword
    RobinSword Guest

    Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)


    Hi there,

    I'm new to the Xbox App and the Xbox Game Pass for PC and a feature I'm desperately missing is to show the playtime of a game. I'm used from Steam and other platforms that I can see how long I have played a certain game. While I see features like Achievements,
    etc. I cannot find the playtime anywhere.

    Any help?

    Thanks!

    Robin

    :)
     
    RobinSword, Jan 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)

    On the Xbox App (on PC) when you view your games played, click on the game to view the achievements for that game. If available, the time played will be listed above the achievements for the game. Not all games will have that available though.
  3. RobinSword Win User

    Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)

    Thanks for the quick reply!

    I see. The games I played (Haven, Call of teh Sea, No Man's Sky) seem not to have the feature. But I see it now for GreedFall.

    This is something which really should be added for all games.

    Thanks again!
  4. Ruud Koot Win User

    I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

    Disney+ perk did not show for me in the Xbox app on PC. It did show on the Game Pass app on iPad, but said it could only be claimed on PC or Xbox. I was able to claim it through the Game Pass app on Android. (In the UK. Had done a 30-day Disney+ trial earlier this year already.)

    Also check which app you use. Most platforms have several (Xbox app, Game Pass app, ..) and not all show perks.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Game pass

    You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  6. fisher472 Win User

    How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

    I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

    • Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
Thema:

Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)

Loading...
  1. Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC) - Similar Threads - Showing playtime App

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...