showing error while opening any game

Discus and support showing error while opening any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; showing error while opening any game 844ac86c-794c-401b-b7a3-9349ae38e9e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sandip126, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Sandip126
    Sandip126 Guest

:)

Sandip126, Dec 5, 2022
  2. OutrightIce6085 Win User

Hi, I downloaded a couple of games & DLC yesterday (Game - FIFE 23 & Fallen order) + DLC for Valhalla. I am not able to start either of them with the common error of 0x80073cf6.. I have uninstall all of them a couple of times & have also changed the download location (external drive & then local drive), however the issue still persists ..

So wanted to check on how this can be resolved ?

Device is Xbox one

Regards
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask wat is the error? Also, what device are you using?
  4. BlackDra9on123 Win User

Borderlands Cloud Storage not Syncing

The error showed up as well for me. My brother and I have been playing the game for hours and when I tried to open it up it showed this error. Any help?
  5. JamesMcDermott3 Win User

cant install FH4 on pc

the error says 0x80073D02 - cant install while the app is open, when its definately not open.

It downloads most of it but then it shows a button for an update, which it cant seem to download
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox game bar is not launching.

I understand. Game Bar does not even open? It shows you any error message or not?

Also, when you click on it to open, does it show on Task Manager? Please go to start > search and click on task manager. Then try to open Game Bar and see if it appears on the task manager, please.
Thema:

1. showing error while opening any game - Similar Threads - showing error while

2. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  3. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  4. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  5. Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error: title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i need to factory reset? also i couldnt find the...
  6. My Xbox FC 24 is showing error code 08007045d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox FC 24 is showing error code 08007045d: My Xbox one fc24 game is showing error code 8007045d I have tried resetting my Xbox done all updates even tried unplugging console but it still doesn't work. Don't really want to uninstall game in...
  7. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  8. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  9. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  10. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...: After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased....