Show the time spent on the reviewers reviews

Discus and support Show the time spent on the reviewers reviews in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This option is available in the Steam reviews. On Xbox ecosystem it doesn't matter if you play a game for 1 minute, you can still write a review as if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NessNoldo, Nov 28, 2021.

  1. /u/NessNoldo
    /u/NessNoldo Guest

    Show the time spent on the reviewers reviews


    This option is available in the Steam reviews. On Xbox ecosystem it doesn't matter if you play a game for 1 minute, you can still write a review as if you have beaten the game. That is simply not fair and causes the reviews to lose weight and have no criterion value. When you go to check the reviewer's profile, you notice that hasn't played the game for 5 minutes by just scoring a couple of achievements.

    Adding this extra data to reviews will avoid misleading, bad intentional and rigged reviews.

    submitted by /u/NessNoldo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NessNoldo, Nov 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Spazpol Win User

    VS

    I've spent more time with Harvest moon.. both get decent reviews though.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

    XBOX REVIEWS NOT SHOWING MY OWN REVIEW!

    Does it matter if you cant see your own review?

    I cant see Microsoft not showing your review because its a 2 star, ive seen tonnes of 1 and 2 star reviews in my time on Xbox.

    Perhaps its a time thing and it takes a week or so for reviews to go up.
  4. d39587b3-8e45-4e47-8 Win User

    How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?

    I have submitted an appeal (case review)

    And the enforcement team didn't lift the ban or lighten the penalty. Now I don't have any option to "submit another case review"

    This is so unfair, i spent so much time on my games! ughhhh
  5. Potato Aim Nate Win User

    XBOX REVIEWS NOT SHOWING MY OWN REVIEW!

    It's happening to me too. 3 star or higher reviews stay, 2 star or lower reviews vanish the second I finish typing them. This only started happening around the beginning of april. Check the dates on the 1 star reviews you see in the store. Bet you can't find one from April of this year on game pass games.
  6. Potato Aim Nate Win User

    XBOX REVIEWS NOT SHOWING MY OWN REVIEW!

    Same thing has been happening to me for the last month. If I leave a 3 star or higher review, the review stays. 2 stars or lower, the review never posts after I finish typing it. This is happening with game pass games in particular. Microsoft trying to hide the fact that all their game pass games averaged together would have a 2 star rating or less if they allowed the ratings to stand.

    Shady, shady, shady. Seriously considering switching to a different console when I finally get around to purchasing the next gen, just can't see myself supporting a company with business practices such as this when I have another option to buy from.
Thema:

Show the time spent on the reviewers reviews

Loading...
  1. Show the time spent on the reviewers reviews - Similar Threads - Show spent reviewers

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...