Show taskbar when playing games

Discus and support Show taskbar when playing games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I play a game like Minecraft pvp it just make the cursor down to the taskbar when I trying to look down and I don't know how to fix it or turn it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Quang Trần Kiến, Dec 28, 2023.

  1. Show taskbar when playing games


    When I play a game like Minecraft pvp it just make the cursor down to the taskbar when I trying to look down and I don't know how to fix it or turn it off, I tried to turn off some things in settings but it still doesn't work.

    :)
     
    Quang Trần Kiến, Dec 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Show taskbar when playing games

  3. andersonpassos Win User

    How to permanently get XBox off the Taskbar

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    The instructions provided in the link you shared are generally correct for removing the Xbox app icon from the taskbar in Windows 10. Here is a summary of the steps:

    Right-click on the Xbox app icon in the taskbar and select "Unpin from taskbar". This will remove the icon from the taskbar.

    Open the Xbox app from the Start menu or the Windows Store.

    Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the app to open the settings.

    In the settings, toggle off the "Show me as playing" option.

    Close the Xbox app.

    These steps should remove the Xbox app icon from the taskbar and prevent it from reappearing. However, please keep in mind that by disabling the 'show me as playing' feature will prevent your friends from seeing what games you are currently playing or when you were last active.
  4. yash obroy Win User

    Taskbar appearing in full screen (Windows 11)

    hey i have a problem when i play asphalt the taskbar showing even in full screen, i try to automatically hide in personalization but after this its hide from windows too i just want to hide from games
  5. TallEarl Win User

    only this happens to me

    the taskbar appears when I look down in the game
  6. dawnylawny Win User

    my xbox game bar wont work right

    So I should press f11? so there's no x or taskbar showing?
Thema:

Show taskbar when playing games

Loading...
  1. Show taskbar when playing games - Similar Threads - Show taskbar playing

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...