Show global reviews in Xbox Store!

Discus and support Show global reviews in Xbox Store! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to see global reviews in Microsoft Store. I'm from Poland and I see only Polish reviews. This doesn't make sense to me. We should... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spoderman4, Feb 6, 2023.

  1. Show global reviews in Xbox Store!


    Hi, I would like to see global reviews in Microsoft Store. I'm from Poland and I see only Polish reviews. This doesn't make sense to me.

    We should rather have an option to filter reviews by language(most users from Europe use English online anyway) not by country. If in Poland I see like 2-5 reviews top under big Xbox titles, I can't imagine how empty reviews can be in smaller countries like Croatia or Slovakia... or Malta!

    Solution: show global reviews, filtered by language. Do not localize reviews.

    submitted by /u/Spoderman4
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Spoderman4, Feb 6, 2023
    #1
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

    Counter Strike: Global Offensive

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Review - IGN Review

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8gv9euatmo&feature=g-u-u]
  3. L Francis 4 L Win User

    What happened to my account ? PLZ HELP

    The Xbox One Store Servers are down for most people it is a global problem it is nothing to do with your account.
  4. Edgarour Win User

    why cant i change profile picture?

    Due to the global problem, the solution to this problem could not be reviewed, it is what I found out due to the lack of personnel in the facilities.
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox one not showing player reviews on games in the store

  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    when can I get Xbox Series X

    when the demand drops

    when the global pandemic is over

    when the global chip shortage that is also affecting all other companies is over

    then you may see them free range in stores.
Thema:

Show global reviews in Xbox Store!

Loading...
  1. Show global reviews in Xbox Store! - Similar Threads - Show global reviews

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...