Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

Discus and support Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by calabusdabus, Apr 25, 2020.

1. calabusdabus
    calabusdabus Guest

Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the slightest. Specifically when said consumer had a console that,
    for about 2 or 3 years, has had no glaring issues and no warning signs that would lead to a sudden loss of all function after the download of recent OS beta updates. Question is, why is there absolutely jack I, or anyone else, can do in a situtation like this,
    when the fault lies solely with them for destroying a perfectly fine XB1x? I've been in the insider program for years now, never had a single major issue, sure some annoyances but NOTHING like this out-of-the-blue ****. While playing Doom around 3 am, which
    is typically around the time auto-updates kick in, my console shuts off so abruptly it left me dazed and confused, I mean for as long as I've been in the program not ONCE has anything gone sideways. No matter what I'm doing the 'time for an update' screen
    has never failed to stop what I was doing so I can then choose whether to stay offline or download right then, there's been no troubles, no warning signs, not a damn thing that would lead to instant complete brick status. So let's see here, I've attempted
    most if not all usual troubleshooting actions, removed as much dust as possible during the hours of being unplugged, been on the phone with support for over an hour learning the potential cost for repairs and, more or less, have exhausted any remedying actions
    that I know of. All roads seem to lead to just replacing what was a perfectly good XB1x about 28 hours ago and while I definitely welcome any and all ideas that maybe able to help, I'm sure this will just be an attempt at a long-winded heads up seeing as how
    Microsoft gives zero **** and takes zero responsibility for abruptly rendering a longtime user's console completely **** useless and if anyone who made it this far could explain to me how none of us have ANY form of restitution or attaining at least some sort
    of reparations, even in the form of discount repairs as well as any other light that can be shed on this, well...well that'd just be groovy.

:)

calabusdabus, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable for suddenly/completely bricking the perfectly fine console I've had for 2 years?

While I understand your viewpoint but there are always risks with these insider programs. With the testing and feedback provided by insiders, it enables MS to improve the OS. You will have the weigh the risk with the benefit of early access to features.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable for suddenly/completely bricking the perfectly fine console I've had for 2 years?

First off, have you reported this at the Insider Reddit HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders as this is the place you should go for support.

When you say bricked, are you getting any sounds or signs of power up?

As to restitution, it states when signing up for the program that Xbox is not liable for any damage caused by beta testing.
  4. Arminator Win User

Adding accounts

[quote user="noblek1dn1ck1es"]I have 2 accounts on this microsoft account. nob1ek1dn1ck1es and xlil9milesx.[/quote]

Normally that shouldn't be technically possible. A Microsoft Account SHOULD only be able to hold ONE Gamertag.

However in some rare strange circumstances, there is a possibility to get two Gamertag accounts on one Microsoft Account.

In that case you will have to
    contact the official support
    , as they are able to separate your accounts again. You yourself can't do anything about that :-(
  5. Super Sayan145 Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Doesn't Microsoft own the game franchise. Could they not spent a tiny tiny bit of resources to fix it
  6. III DANNI III Win User

Need headset help, Really bad!

Also If it helps if I push it in hard I can talk if I hold it still, but if I move it even a tiny bit it will crackle or stop working.
Thema:

1. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable... - Similar Threads - Shouldn't longtime users

2. Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?: So i got a suspension recently because of messaging and it's telling me there are no details for what message got me suspended. That's the thing! If i get suspended for messaging shouldn't it tell...
  3. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  4. I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up: I need my account fixed I should not be punished for something not my fault I have video evidence and I am disabled of a man named Phillips instructed me to post in the looking for groups for my...
  5. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...: Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my case if Xbox got their meat crevices hurt...
  6. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...: hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock. ab1d6da2-d50c-4e39-84da-13eaa3d5aa20
  7. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for: I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing sexual or anything like that please reverse...
  8. Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.: My xbox series X is showing that a headset is connected when it isn't. When I plug my headset in it shows as disconnected. This only happens when I use the official controller that came with the...
  9. Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money

in XboX Insiders
    Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money: Now, i might sound like a little kid saying this, but its a real problem. Say, you make some stupid name when you are young and want to change it, but you don't have 10 USD, what then?? not like...
  10. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...