Should your first suspension be 4 days long?

Discus and support Should your first suspension be 4 days long? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I for one am outraged by the fact that I got suspended for messaging someone and stating " you got me I got you back" broke the community's standards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ty Stilskin, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Ty Stilskin
    Ty Stilskin Guest

I for one am outraged by the fact that I got suspended for messaging someone and stating " you got me I got you back" broke the community's standards. I get messaged racist, and violent things all the time and nothing ever happens. This makes me question xbox and the teams behind the enforcement department.

:)

Ty Stilskin, Jun 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Ty! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I undertsand your frustration and where you are coming from, despite that, it does not matter if it is your first suspension ever. The Enforcement team will decide the suspension time depending on what code of conduct rule you supposedly broke.

However I do believe that message is not suspension worthy. Have you check if you are elegible for a case review?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Communication suspension

It depends on what you did. To find out how long your suspension is, log in on enforcement.xbox.com. From there you should be able to find out how long your suspension is.
  4. onyxishere Win User

So Much Action

If the ban was a week long that means it wasn't your first offense. Time limits on suspensions increase either with the severity of the issue or with the number of times you've been suspended. I'd say that with a week long suspension this is probably your
    3rd offense.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Banned Accounts (MUST READ)

You can't ask for a case review if the suspension is 24 hours.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you how long your suspension is.

First time communication suspensions are usually 24 hours.
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

Check the e-mail associated with the gamertag. You should have received an e-mail stating how long each suspension is for. You can get a longer suspension in one area while others may be only a few days
Thema:

1. Should your first suspension be 4 days long? - Similar Threads - Should suspension days

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  8. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  9. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  10. Multiple 2 Day suspension and one 4 Day suspension and one 8 Day suspension, should i be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple 2 Day suspension and one 4 Day suspension and one 8 Day suspension, should i be...: hey guys i got communication banned and i don’t mind it but i’m a little confused at this saying i have 2 days left but multiple other ones pop up that have the same date and another two, one that...