Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?

Discus and support Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video, twitch stream, or watch a sports game all while gaming. With the snap app feature that was possible... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CMFGAR, Feb 9, 2021.

1. CMFGAR
    CMFGAR Guest

Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video, twitch stream, or watch a sports game all while gaming.

With the snap app feature that was possible until Xbox decided to remove it. This feature was removed for an unknown reason. It could have been due to performance issues or lack of use, but how is anyone supposed to know about a feature that wasn't marketed and also caused performance issues.

This is where the newer consoles (Xbox Series XS) come in to play. If these new consoles are as powerful as Microsoft claims, then there should be no reason not add this feature as long a they make it known that the feature is there.

Let me know your thoughts on this in the comment section.

:)

CMFGAR, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Bring snap feature back

Hey there Lemony!

Thank you for providing your feedback! In order for us to make sure that your suggestions get seen by the right folks, please go to
    Xbox Feedback. If you find that your idea or suggestion has already been posted, please feel to vote on it.

Thank you for understanding!
  3. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
  4. Mister Kernel Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
  5. KA7290181346-ec17-46 Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

Yep, need Snap back. Can't believe they remove key features like this.
  6. Walkers Woman Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

I agree! Half the time I'm wanting to game, someone else is wanting to watch tv. With the snap feature, we were able to do both...now gaming loses over tv watching.... so no more games
Thema:

1. Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back? - Similar Threads - Should bring Snap

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. Hello, I am a playstation user who thought you should consider bringing sea of thieves to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am a playstation user who thought you should consider bringing sea of thieves to...: Reasons that you should consider my suggestion include: There would be a lot of money behind it There is no pirate games on playstation You are losing money in keeping it only on x box and PC...
  7. Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.: Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away. Xbox owns Bethesda Xbox does not have other ps exclusives Xbox can leverage that they will allow Bethesda games to be available on ps...
  8. Xbox should bring PC games to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox should bring PC games to xbox one: Microsoft should bring PC games like Men of war, Garry's mod and Day Z to xbox one since the Xbox one is already running off windows 10. This past week we have seen some PC games come to xbox but...
  9. Microsoft should bring the WebTV brand for a streaming TV service.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should bring the WebTV brand for a streaming TV service.: The PlayStation has PlayStation vue for TV streaming. Microsoft needs to get in the TV streaming game. Maybe the could use the WebTV name and subsidize it to get a major foot in the door....
  10. They should bring knifeing back to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should bring knifeing back to the game: i think they should bring knifeing back to black ops 3 it seemed bbetter or add faster punching of hand to hand combat c81cb84b-da04-48a3-bdac-824080235df6