Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?

Discus and support Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question and it might be silly but I'm not well versed on this topic. Basically I purchased a new Xbox Series S 1TB, but today I looked at how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatalieNatz, Dec 3, 2023.

1. NatalieNatz
    NatalieNatz Guest

I have a question and it might be silly but I'm not well versed on this topic. Basically I purchased a new Xbox Series S 1TB, but today I looked at how much space was left on it via the mobile app and it says 407GB free of 802GB. Should it say 407GB free of 1000GB?

:)

NatalieNatz, Dec 3, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox difference

Hi there,

the difference between a regular Xbox One s and a Xbox One S 1TB will be that the 1TB version will have a 1tb storage device and not a 500GB storage device.

So the 1TB which is about 1000GB will have approx. twice the storage amount compared to the 500GB version.

Keep in mind that if needed the storage space can be expanded by connecting an external storage device (USB 3.0 and at least 256GB) to expand the available storage on any Xbox One console.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Xbox series s 1tb

4. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. Jeff Hendrick Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I don't understand , the xbox one x with 1tb ssd drive which is what mine has. Should run starfield alot better and it's 4k60fps all other games . But can't dl it to this console. Makes zero sense. My older gen one x w ssd is Def a better console the the new s console. No not the series x but Def better then series S
  6. graxix Win User

Xbox series s/x ssd compared to 3rd party hd,S/ssd,s

I tuned out awhile ago with xbox updates. With peeps thinking series S will be free and series X will be 800 and everything in between. Now that we have prices. S,s 300$ + estimated 250$ for storage = A 550$ 1tb, ish xbox makes the big brother S,x
    a no brainer for me. Still need atleast a extra 1tb of space to avoid unistalling. Hopeing to avoid having a huge discrepancy in storage speeds. Since thats not really an option. Ill hold for actual pricing on official ssd,s. Size being the real issue. 250$
    for 1tb ill assume. 500g impossible, wishful thinking a 2tb for 250 then iam back in the race. Still got few months so ill hold. Even out of the gate at 250 they will be 200 in no time. Assuming
Thema:

1. Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB? - Similar Threads - Should Series 1TB

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  6. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  7. My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do: I sent the controller in through the warranty I guess it was not too included in the warranty because when I got it back the expansion port still was not fixed 77df2058-537a-431f-9112-7f60d6c2e9f0
  8. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  9. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  10. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?: I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the...