Should my xbox fans be noisy when on home screen?

Discus and support Should my xbox fans be noisy when on home screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Because as soon as I put it on o can hear a quite noisy fan sound 0a9a9458-b418-4e82-ab25-871d0ce5a60f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco Harvey Di Gioia, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Should my xbox fans be noisy when on home screen?

Because as soon as I put it on o can hear a quite noisy fan sound

:)

Marco Harvey Di Gioia, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Marco, When referring to a fan noise, this is usually normal, however you think it's loud, did it make the noise before or did it start to make some time ago?

If you can give more details.
  3. acw32bit Win User

Is it normal for the xsx psu to make a buzz?

The buzzing is little to none while idling on the home screen but ramps up when playing games on system itself other than that the fan is fine but the psu is abit noisy
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

noisy fan

You can always submit a service order for your console if you think that it's not working properly at devicesupport.microsoft.com You can register your console to your account if not already done so and start a service order if you do not want to exchange
    it with the retailer where it was purchased.
  5. Souders Win User
  6. Souders Win User

Noisy fan

Does it do it when you have it laying flat as well as standing up?
Thema:

1. Should my xbox fans be noisy when on home screen? - Similar Threads - Should fans noisy

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  8. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  9. Should I replace the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I replace the fan?: Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls online I notice my audio gets laggy then I try to...
  10. My brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the fan area, what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the fan area, what should I do: So my brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the vent area while my xbox was on so what I did was get unplug my xbox and get paper towels and wiped it but some water managed to go in...