Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

Discus and support Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OutrageousDoughnut60, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale?

submitted by /u/OutrageousDoughnut60
    [link] [comments]

/u/OutrageousDoughnut60, Jun 18, 2024
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

A big US salute to Netherealm Studios

It was Canada Day yesterday.

It should have been raining Beavers.

The 4th of July Tower should have been put up well... on the 4th of July.
  3. Pare ESP Win User

Deal of the week [Hilo Oficial]

Aqui teneis la oferta de esta semana

Mutants and more!!

•Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Turtles in Time Reshelled (Ubisoft) - June 28th – July 4th - 400 MSP (50% off)

•Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Square Enix) - June 28th – July 4th - 600 MSP (50% off)

•X-Men Arcade (Konami) - June 28th – July 4th - 400 MSP (50% off)

•Comic Jumper (Microsoft Studios) - June 28th – July 4th - 400 MSP (50% off)

•Hard Corps: Uprising (Konami) - June 28th – July 4th - 600 MSP (50% off)
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

Vote for BC2 DLC in July Deal of the Week

All dlc should be free if you buy the dam game.its all about money i guess on the 4th of july it would be nice to have a new cq map for bfbc2.that would be nice......
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

Do everything you can to stop this.

Anyone watching E3 tomorrow? It should be like the 4th of July.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

You can pre-order and play on the new console, but you will have to wait until April 4th, or you could order the series x version or the deluxe edition and get both versions, and play the Series X version straight away.
Thema:

Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

1. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x? - Similar Threads - Should wait july

2. How long should I wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long should I wait?: [Mod removed - personal information] Tryed to redeem code for xbox game pass ultimate for one month,i bough a xbox hard drive for external storage ,and as a gift there was a code ,just it's been...
  3. How much longer should we wait?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much longer should we wait?: more than 6 hours have passed, some of us work all day then we take care of children, and when we have one or 2 hours free we want to enjoy the service we are paying for, I hope they will at least...
  4. hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?: because yesterday the system crashed, try to enter through my cell phone number and exceeded the authentication code requests and now I can not enter nor give me a code, the only thing that...
  5. Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2: So I'm currently deciding whether to get an Xbox One S for this Christmas.But I don't know about that.Is it worth buying it.Couse if the Xbox Two comes out I'm pretty sure that xbox would stop...
  6. Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?: I currently have an OG Xbox One with Kinect and I ennjoy the voice commands, but I want to upgrade to a newer, smaller Xbox One. I do not own a 4K TV, but plan ot do so in the next year. I...
  7. Should I start the game or wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I start the game or wait: I'm going to visit my brother for a few days we both have a xbox 1, he has a game I don't have but am planning to get my profile is one his xbox so if I play it on my profile on his xbox then get...
  8. Should i wait to start co-op?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should i wait to start co-op?: Hey everybody, i've been enjoying Unity since launch day. Made it to sequence 12, but decided to restart from the beginning to attempt 100% completion. And during my original playthrough, i didn't...
  9. When you preorder digitally you should not have to wait for the game to install for an hour.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you preorder digitally you should not have to wait for the game to install for an hour.: This is crap the game downloaded already and I have not had to wait for any other game to install after PRE ordering it. Why do I have to wait cor gtat to do so. Microsoft has really hit the...
  10. Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?: Hey guys, just wanted your guys' thoughts on the Walmart bundle they're currently offering. Xbox One + Kinect + Forza 5 + a game of their available list.. but I'm not thinking about a game. I'm...