Should I use a surge protector with the s box series s

Discus and support Should I use a surge protector with the s box series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Should I use a surge protector with the series s 08fffea1-d623-4500-aa9f-b29346225b24 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshbaxter4, Dec 6, 2022.

1. joshbaxter4
    joshbaxter4 Guest

Should I use a surge protector with the series s

:)

joshbaxter4, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joshbaxter4, by definition Microsoft recommends that consoles be connected directly to an electrical outlet or to a socket Strip if you needed.

If the region you live in has many power outages, this could damage the equipment and the ideal would be the use of a UPS.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, you can use if you want, because they prevent damage to electronic equipment from voltage "spikes" called transients.

What you shouldn't use is an automatic voltage stabilizer.
  4. joshbaxter4 Win User

So do not use a surge protector
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox consoles already have a built in surge protector so no,you shouldn't use a additional one.
  6. joshbaxter4 Win User

Should I use a surge protector with the series s

I heard about that and that it can be bad for the console it just seemed odd To me as I don't want to damage my console
Thema:

1. Should I use a surge protector with the s box series s - Similar Threads - Should surge protector

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  8. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  9. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  10. Should I use a surge protector with the series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use a surge protector with the series s: Does Microsoft reccomed not using a surge protector with the series s and x fcb021bb-f7e5-45ff-874d-004c00779547