Should I replace the fan?

Discus and support Should I replace the fan? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Franklin Orr, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Franklin Orr
    Franklin Orr Guest

Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls online I notice my audio gets laggy then I try to pull up my Xbox home screen but will not work then everything just freezes up and I end up having to power cycle the console but even then takes longer to restart if I do catch it before major issues home screen is very sluggish and slow to respond and outside of case feels hotter than normal up until now I've played games for 10 to 12 maybe even 24 hours straight with no issues and I've checked internet and am getting about 700 mb down and up with 42 sec ping 0 latency ,and cleaned out dust but not much as I keep compressed air and blow out at least once a month I've tried resetting mac id. also tried uninstalling and reinstall also checked for updates. If I let it set for a while the I can continue to play for another couple of hours and it happens again. Other than buying external fan or replacing internal fan I'm out of ideas any help please.

:)

Franklin Orr, Feb 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Elder scrolls has dedicated support you can find here. Hardware failures usually manifest quickly ansd your symptoms point more to a memory leak than anything else in my opinion, which is all software based

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

We cannnot advise you on self repair

Do not use any kind of supplemental cooling in any Xbox. They are designed to cool themselves and you can actually interfere with it
  4. Franklin Orr Win User

We cannnot advise you on self repair

Do not use any kind of supplemental cooling in any Xbox. They are designed to cool themselves and you can actually interfere with it
    How about any other suggestions as to what i might try before sending it off for repair
  5. SNIPER NOC Win User

Justin Beiber Game

Should be like Zombie Gunship.

Just replace zombies with Bieber fans.

Blow'em up with 40mm BOFORS shells.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox fan replacement

We can't advise you on how to self repair your console. I would suggest calling to see the price of repairs through Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Should I replace the fan? - Similar Threads - Should replace fan

2. My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do: I sent the controller in through the warranty I guess it was not too included in the warranty because when I got it back the expansion port still was not fixed 77df2058-537a-431f-9112-7f60d6c2e9f0
  3. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus: Should Xbox’s mid generational focus should be on user customisability and flexibility with their focus on being able to take your library cross gen with full library cloud streaming and being on...
  5. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  6. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  7. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  8. Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?: I have a new gaming laptop "ASUS TUF Dash F15" and I want to handle the battery in the best way to keep it good and functional well and keep its lifetime for the longest time, so my question is:...
  9. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  10. should i replace my one s for the one forza edition?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should i replace my one s for the one forza edition?: ive been thinking to get myself the one forza edition from my one s am i basically downgrading or does the forza edition one have better specs than the one s? 774e869d-da6a-4f8b-8f44-500c40ca3881