Should I get my refund for a game I only played for 1.5hrs?!

Discus and support Should I get my refund for a game I only played for 1.5hrs?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a racing game on the 17th. On the 20th, I requested a refund for the game as I didn't like it. I unlocked 7/55 achievements. 6 out of the 7... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zac sewall, Nov 25, 2022.

1. zac sewall
    zac sewall Guest

I bought a racing game on the 17th. On the 20th, I requested a refund for the game as I didn't like it. I unlocked 7/55 achievements. 6 out of the 7 achievements can be and we're achieved in the first race. The last achievement needed 3 races. The total amount of game play was 1 hour and 28 mins.

Microsoft refund policy says and I quote

"Game must be returned within 14 days"

"A significant amount of game play cannot be accumulated"

They keep sending me emails saying they can't refund digital content that has been played out consumed.

The emails they send me and their policy are totally different.

I am pissd and feel as though it shouldn't be a huge **** fight this return!

:)

zac sewall, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

then you need to document everything and escalate with a business bureau within your country, Microsoft seems to be doing a lot lately to shirk their responsibilities and are becoming a very bad company as a whole.
  3. zac sewall Win User

I have replied to their emails with screenshots of everything I've detailed in the original post!

Screenshots included:

-1 of each achievements unlocked and the detail of the achievement.

-Total game time player on the game

-Microsoft digital return policy
  4. zac sewall Win User

I've replied with all of that info, it got Re-reviewed and denied! Only explanation they give for the Re-denial is "digital content that is played or consumed can't be returned"

As if no real human customer service person is looking at my case! I have screenshots of everything that's explained in my original post.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

reply to the email stating the game has only been used for 1 hour 28 minutes and the refund is requested within the 14 days and their policy states this is acceptable for a refund.
  6. zac sewall Win User

They don't seem like a "team"and more like robots!
Thema:

1. Should I get my refund for a game I only played for 1.5hrs?! - Similar Threads - Should refund game

2. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  3. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  4. I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to refund the game within 14 days and they denied what should I do?: I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing I downloaded the game ''MW3'' and found the game a bit disappointing, so I went to ask for a refund and they denied it....
  5. How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long should it take for my refund to be issued, and is it ever going to be?: I was trying to purchase My First Pets for The Sims 4. From the website: "To get the pack on your Xbox One, you first need to own or purchase Cats & Dogs. For $39.99, you can get a bundle...
  6. Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded Vault Edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022) and refund was accepted, when should I...: Refunded vault edition of Call of Duty MW2 (2022). The Refund was accepted and I now have the money in my bank account. The skins from the bundle and gun blueprints are still on my account and...
  7. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...: Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I...
  8. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  9. No games found. Ghosts should give refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games found. Ghosts should give refund.: This is crazy. For all the money that we spent on this game, not to be able to find games is really getting on my nerves. I have talked to xbox reps and done everything to my router that was...
  10. refund xbox 360 users reply if you think xbox should

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund xbox 360 users reply if you think xbox should: lets get our money back for the time we have being offline a36cf400-73ee-4cb4-9c0c-d759aad759c7