Shockwave Gaming recruiting

Discus and support Shockwave Gaming recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sw I Karma I, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. Sw I Karma I
    Sw I Karma I Guest

    Shockwave Gaming recruiting


    Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back, easy going individuals who can have fun no matter what or we
    can be serious and go hard on games. Being led by two former cod pros we have a system which allows gamers to get better with little adjustments and coaching. We also try to help all of our members if they are having a problem whether on a game or in their
    life. Shockwave is a brotherhood of some of the best gamers on Xbox and we would love to add more members that share our same values and interests. If you are interested please take the first step and sign up and apply on our website Shockwave-Gaming.boards.net.
    You can also message Sw Vybe and/or Sw l Boston l when you do so they can review your application and give you the next step.

    We will be the biggest and best community on Xbox but we need people who share our interests to help us grow. Do not wait to join, this will be a great opportunity in many respects, not just gaming related. I look forward to possibly meeting you in the near
    future.

    :)
     
    Sw I Karma I, Mar 12, 2018
    #1
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Shockwave Gaming is Recruiting.

    Thanks Thunderbear, can't wait to play with you and your buddies.
     
    Fuhgeddit, Mar 12, 2018
    #2
  3. THNDRBEAR
    THNDRBEAR Guest
    Shockwave Gaming is Recruiting.

    Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back, easy going individuals who can have fun no matter what or we can be serious and go hard on games. Being led by two former cod pros we have a system which allows gamers to get better with little adjustments and coaching. We also try to help all of our members if they are having a problem whether on a game or in their life. Shockwave is a brotherhood of some of the best gamers on Xbox and we would love to add more members that share our same values and interests. If you are interested please take the first step and sign up and apply on our website Shockwave-Gaming.boards.net. You can also message Sw l Boston l when you do so they can review your application and give you the next step. BE SURE TO TELL THEM THAT THNDRBEAR SENT YOU!
    Shockwave Gaming recruiting [​IMG]


    We will be the biggest and best community on Xbox but we need people who share our interests to help us grow. Do not wait to join, this will be a great opportunity in many respects, not just gaming related. I look forward to possibly meeting you in the near future.
     
    THNDRBEAR, Mar 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Arkham99 Win User

    Hoping for loads of new races.

    No problem for Jack's Shockwave abilities...:)
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

    Multiplayer Balance Changes (May 9th)

    I had one of my best games ever today thanks to that Shockwave buff.

    .

    Warp + Shockwave when the enemy was close enough = boom.

    .

    I played as the Human Adept on Firebase White Geth. I had 95,000 points at the end; 75 kills, 50 biotic kills, and 50 assists.
  6. RevJynxed Win User

    Lash the new pull/throw?

    Smash behaves pretty much like shockwave.
  7. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    Is Internet Explorer arrived for xbox?

    Needs shockwave + java updates but otherwise it's quite handy :)
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Pt. 1 (System & Mechanics)

    Orchid shoots out shockwaves and throws grenades! :D
Thema:

Shockwave Gaming recruiting

Loading...
  1. Shockwave Gaming recruiting - Similar Threads - Shockwave Gaming recruiting

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...